Direwolf20 1.0.18 (NEI)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
What's up with NEI? I can't change to utility mode or cheat mode? I really do need the magnet as it's so frustrating having to walk over all the items you drop/mine.

Shevron

Aug 12, 2013
Works fine here?

If single player - do you have cheats enabled?
If multiplayer - are you an op?

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem as the opening post. It's a singleplayer world. I have cheats enabled since I can type /gamemode to change modes. Yet I cannot change from recipe mode to cheat mode in NEI. It works on my creative world test world, but not on my main survival world.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem as the opening post. It's a singleplayer world. I have cheats enabled since I can type /gamemode to change modes. Yet I cannot change from recipe mode to cheat mode in NEI. It works on my creative world test world, but not on my main survival world.
Bad hijacker, bad :p
Thats happening on my custom pacl world, both global and world settings have to match up to change mode for some reason
Derp

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
For the people that don't know how to match up the global and world settings:

1. Click Options in the bottom left corner and then click on inventory.
2. Click on "World" in the top right and you should get several "W" icons next to each setting.
3. You should see that the "W" for the mode setting is selected, left-click on it to un-select it.
4. You should now be able to change modes

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
For the people that don't know how to match up the global and world settings:

1. Click Options in the bottom left corner and then click on inventory.
2. Click on "World" in the top right and you should get several "W" icons next to each setting.
3. You should see that the "W" for the mode setting is selected, left-click on it to un-select it.
4. You should now be able to change modes

You are my hero!!!!!!!!!!

jokerrabit

Jul 29, 2019
My NEI is not working at all, I cant click options button because it's missing from the bottom left corner. I've tried everything I can think of to get it working again but nothing seams to work. not an update not a reinstall, nothing. I put it down using the options but then I logged out before I brought it back and when I logged back in it wasn't there so I couldn't bring it back up.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
My NEI is not working at all, I cant click options button because it's missing from the bottom left corner. I've tried everything I can think of to get it working again but nothing seams to work. not an update not a reinstall, nothing. I put it down using the options but then I logged out before I brought it back and when I logged back in it wasn't there so I couldn't bring it back up.
press O and get back with me. That is the toggle button for NEI