Direwolf Pack crash during gample(modpack version 1.0.7)

Voided30

Jul 29, 2019
I have tried installing Java 64 bit and increasing ram to 4GB aswell a swell as permasize to 128 and no luck :( It appears after one point in my world I tend to a chunk or so that caused my game to crash and I cant play on that world again any thoughts on this? The game keeps crashing 2 - 4 minutes during gameplay :( thanks in advance :)

java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72519_a(NetClientHandler.java:956)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet24MobSpawn.func_73279_a(SourceFile:87)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1967)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

Voided30

Jul 29, 2019
You need to post the full crash log to pastebin then link it here.
I think I fixed it. It was a memory problem due to me having Devine RPG installed aswell. I was not running the game with enough memory, Also I ran into another problem when attempting to set the game up for my GF. I cant get the launcher to even open on her computer. It just loads and closes, I made sure Java 7 update 45 bit was installed as well. I ran it through CMD and I got the launcher to work but then got this http://pastebin.com/ub1vFz8V Thanks for the help! :)

EDIT: Fixed the issue Reinstalling EVERYTHING. Thank you for the help Unizero :)

EDIT2: Null pointer error fixed for me but still happening to GF :( I managed to stop the issue for a bit. Will update if anything else happens

Last edited:

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I think I fixed it. It was a memory problem due to me having Devine RPG installed aswell. I was not running the game with enough memory, Also I ran into another problem when attempting to set the game up for my GF. I cant get the launcher to even open on her computer. It just loads and closes, I made sure Java 7 update 45 bit was installed as well. I ran it through CMD and I got the launcher to work but then got this http://pastebin.com/ub1vFz8V Thanks for the help! :)

EDIT: Fixed the issue Reinstalling EVERYTHING. Thank you for the help Unizero :)

EDIT2: Null pointer error fixed for me but still happening to GF :( I managed to stop the issue for a bit. Will update if anything else happens

Lol thank you but I didn't do anything you fixed it yourself. :D

Voided30

Jul 29, 2019
Lol thank you but I didn't do anything you fixed it yourself. :D
lol you helped in the ways that I saw other posts from you when people were having FTB issues :p Your pretty helpful when it comes to FTB troubleshooting good sir. I might still experience problems with memory leaks in the 1.6.4 packs because you never know when they will crash typically but it seems as its a problem for everyone, their have been lots of issues since the release of the 1.6.4 modpacks. Its good to see them all getting covered :)

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
lol you helped in the ways that I saw other posts from you when people were having FTB issues :p Your pretty helpful when it comes to FTB troubleshooting good sir. I might still experience problems with memory leaks in the 1.6.4 packs because you never know when they will crash typically but it seems as its a problem for everyone, their have been lots of issues since the release of the 1.6.4 modpacks. Its good to see them all getting covered :)

Thank you for the kind words. I do what I can to help. :)