Direwolf Crashes on install every time.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Halavy

Jul 29, 2019
Title Direwolf Crashes on install every time.

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Direwolf20 1.10.2

Modpack version 1.0.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/e10d0bec

Details of the issue Hey guys so I need some assistance. I've been trying to install FTB Direwolf20 1.10.2 and every time I try to install it, the pack gets to about 6/7 and starts to slow down. It will sit there trying to install for almost an hour before it crashes and closes completely back to the launcher. Tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but it didn't work. Can anyone try and help?

Crash Report: http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/138ad6e2

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcfan

I also have the problem that it crashes upon launching the pack using the FTB Launcher.
Seems to be a problem with all the 1.10 packs.

Vanilla 1.10 works fine. Older packs in FTB also work fine.
I use java 1.8.0_111 64 bit and I assigned first 4 gb now 8 gb of RAM. (16 Gb installed).

But using the curse launcher, it works fine.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I also have the problem that it crashes upon launching the pack using the FTB Launcher.
Seems to be a problem with all the 1.10 packs.

Vanilla 1.10 works fine. Older packs in FTB also work fine.
I use java 1.8.0_111 64 bit and I assigned first 4 gb now 8 gb of RAM. (16 Gb installed).

But using the curse launcher, it works fine.

Create your own thread please.

P

pcfan

I do not want a solution as I am able to play it with curse launcher. I wanted to help by telling the TO to try the curse launcher and the provide information for finding the problem.