Open Server [Direwolf 20 1.7.10] [Version 1.2.1] [PVPVE] New server! 18+ only

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aucier

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Well I have been looking for a server for the past couple of weeks and have been finding that every server has plugin's that make it so you can't have a full raid and PVP is overly strict. So me and a couple of friends have put our heads together and thought we might as well start our own server so this way we can have more fun. So we are looking to make a server with people that are mature and is looking to have fun. We have a few rules!

Rules!!!!!
No stealing
No griefing
No Cheating
No Dupping
Follow what the admins tell ya and don't cause to much lag on the server you wont have any problems!
Failure will get you removed from the server!
Don't be rude Just enjoy the game

Other!
So today I got the server up and running. I'm going to add some plugin's but not right away until we get a group on and we all find out what we really want. Right now the server is running Direwolf20 1.7.10 Version 1.2.1 vanilla style with the basic mods. I think with the right group we all can make this server into a great server.

Hardware
Right now hardware is not a problem don't have many slots so if you wanna join, Join now before it fills :D This server might change to a Whitelist server if we need to.

Staffing!
As it's stands there is only 2 of us that are Admin and are wanting to have more staff for when the population get's bigger. If your interested in join the staff send me a message and we can talk about it.

Overall

If you wanna become a part of a family and build a empire come check us out! Wanna thank you all for your time for reading this and sorry for it being to long. IP is listed down below. Join up and start building! :D

24.242.233.138:25565
Thanks guys

Also please let me know what you think I check this website everyday let me know a little about yourself and if you want a plugin tell me now and I might put it in!

Aucier2

Jul 29, 2019
I will get this fixed asap sorry for the wrong section I don't know how it got in here