Bug Direwolf 1.1.1 for MC ver 1.7.10

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

GantradiesDracos

Jul 29, 2019
Thermal Foundation Redstone Energy cells Convert to EU feature seems to have been broken/ removed ( our server has been VERY heavily delayed in updating, the admin only JUST had the time available to do so, till yesterday we were on 1.0.2. im .. kinda panicky, as unless there's another method of COnverting my array of IC2 machines just became useless, as our Power supply is a Big reactor and the pack does not include the Energy bridge/COnsumer/producer set >.<. is it a glitch or something, or am i SOL?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
MFR Rednet power cable(dont remember the exact name) will convert from one to another power type.

GantradiesDracos

Jul 29, 2019
i guess i could work out something with RNEC, but it'd be ugly, bulky and a kludge >.< im not familiar with all the mods in the pack (my previous long-term server was running Techworld 2), anyone have nay advise?

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Personally, I try to provide mod appropriate power to my devices.

So, I have an IC2 nuke supplying my IC2 infrastructure, and ... a variety of stuff driving my RF needs.

I actually tried to use the Forestry Electric Generate to convert EU into RF but could not get it to output anything in 1.0.3 of DW20_17, and havn't tried in 1.0.4
Actually 1.0.4 seemed to break the ability of ExU generators to provide power directly to devices, but the DW20 Lets Play HQM hasn't been updated (afaik) for 1.1.1

Reactions: rhn