Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sanryo

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is Sanryo. Do you still have any room for new players? Also do you have a grief protection plugin? It's hard to just expect people to not grief and I'd hate to lose anything I work on if someone does so. Regardless I'd like to find a nice FTB server to play on, so please consider me!

illogical lomax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN lomax74
im 18 lookin for a new place to tinker :)
im an honest guy ask me anything :p
playstyle - everything must be automated :D
if theres still room, it would be awesome to join ^.^

shinyarceus4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shinyarceus4

Haven't really tried any Monster servers, but I have quite a bit of experience with the mods. Definitely looking forward to checking out Rotarycraft with others.

Yupj

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

I'd like to join your server, that sounds like it's awesome, just to get back into FTB. Been looking around and trying out other packs. Unfortunately the few good ones there are, no servers exist for those so FTB Monster is the way to go!
IGN: yupj

Thank you,
Yupj

Yupj

Jul 29, 2019
Talking about the packs on the AT Launcher. DNS Techpack for example, or Chaosville which has a few laggy servers :D
E: FTB Ultimate was a lot of fun and a challenge aswell. Shame it misses a few of the features I really like (Starting with click and drag to craft)

Saryec

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm looking for a server just like this. I would like to get whitelisted, my username is: Morosus

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Heya been looking for a small server to play monster on, could I get whitelist? IGN is Frisiann :) Cheers