Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jacob Larson

Nov 15, 2012
IGN: Bmwsu
I'm getting back into FTB again after a long break, but I'm finding single player to be very disheartening, unlike how I found the Ultimate pack. So I'm trying to find a server in order to boost motivation and increase socialness.

Derbstep

Jul 29, 2019
Looking to play on a FTB Server because I've never done it, only played with 1 or 2 friends or single player.

My IGN is Derbstep.

Satanic Angel

Jul 29, 2019
When trying to connect to the server I keep getting an error message saying: "the following multiparts are not installed on this client: extraultils:fence, extrautils;pipejacket"
Not sure what to do. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Satanic Angel

Jul 29, 2019
Ah well that will most likely be the reason.
I wasn't sure what version you were running on so I checked your website which said you were on 1.0.9. Just a miss read on my part, sorry.

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: compass72

Just looking for a stable server, friendly community, and a little plot of land to call my own. :D

SharkattackHD

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join your server because i really do enjoy the monster modpack but it gets lonely at times. username: Rickiteycricket

LavishCorgi

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to play on this server. I am used to seeing a questionnaire along with the application, so it feels as if there's a level of trust being established during the application process, and I can dig that. Anyway, I love playing Feed the Beast, but I feel as if I have nothing to show for it when I play all alone. Sharing ideas, the possibility of conversation, and helping each other are all prospects that I enjoy in a game. Based on the description, it also seems a calm, laid back atmosphere. I want to invite my friend, but I'll apply first to see how I feel about the server, then I'll let him know what I think.

I would appreciate any consideration. Thank You in advance.

My IGN is LavishCorgi

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! You've been whitelisted.

I tend to study people on a more personal level instead of having them answer ten questions and be done with it. Talking to someone and interacting with them, I find, is a lot more rewarding and reveals a lot more about the person than some shabby questions that can easily be fabricated.

I look forward to meeting you in-game ^.=.^ If you decide to invite your friend, you can drop a message in the chat, on the website, or here on the forums.