Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Joshmania77

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I am a frequent PC player and would love to be a part of this server as I am tired of hectic servers with no room to build my Skype is xfatalxswagerx if you would add me and whitelist me it would make my day. I am 13 My IGN: joshmania77 I would like to thank you for taking your time to review this,
Sincerely:joshmania77

Joshmania77

Jul 29, 2019
I will also be recording youtube videos on this server to help promote it so that someday we can expand the server

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Josh! You've been whitelisted, and you're welcome to record videos on it. As for expansion, we'll see ;) The point is kinda to have it small and tight-knit.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
The server may have been starting up after a restart when you tried to join. As for the mods, any mods that you may have added or enabled that are not available in the Monster pack.

kavin1337

Jul 29, 2019
kavin1337, im 14 years old live in sweden. Im really want to come in on the server, want a samll ftb server to make new friends:) i have played ftb for over 1,5 year, so i can help other players if they need help. hope i get whitelisted

Last edited:

sleepyc707

Jul 29, 2019
My ign is subiekidd. Iv been looking for a nice small monster server with atg terrain used this looks great :)