Difference Between Direwolf20 and Monster

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Which modpack do you play the most? (1.6.4)

• Tech World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FTB Lite 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CraftUrToe

Jul 29, 2019
I voted for direwolf20 pack because there already plenty of mods in the pack, as for Monster pack I think there too much unnecessary mods. Direwolf20 pack just fit for my playstyle :)

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
I have to admit that i play a pack from another launcher most of the time nowadays. I came back to play the Direwolf20 pack, but it had too many issues, then i went for solitarycraft instead. it's a mix and match pack that has everything except forge and a few core mods as optional. that let you choose between lots of optional mods, so you are more or less choosing your experience when you install it.

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
MFFS - Calclavia and
ModularForceFieldSystems (Cal) by Calclavia
are the same thing.

You have WRCBE by Chickenbones listed as "Both" and "Only DW20".

IMarv

CraftUrToe

Jul 29, 2019
I dont like FTB monster because its not balanced I can have like tons of exp by finding some crystal from geostrata and AFK on a xp drain I would have like crap tons of exp in few hours...As direwolf20 pack the only way is to spawn monster in and kill them to get exp, and the Mindcrack server almost (I believe have most mods from Direwolf20 pack) which is pretty balanced :) So...I voted for direwolf20 pack

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
Why are Magic World and Magic Farm in the same option if they're nothing like each other???
I picked custom modpack but Ultimate is the best, too bad it's not in 1.6.4.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Ditto, none of the answers on the poll are fair to me, I use MultiMC almost no matter what, but will use TPPI because it's very well done.
I cannot use it because I do not have a way of earning money for computer parts until im 16
*cries self to sleep*
Though from what I saw, could do, and read TPPI seems AMAZING
like, tekkit classic in 1.2.5

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
So it's missing a ok addon for a sub-par mod, a vastly incomplete mod, and vaporware? Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
Ok, I'm not saying it SHOULD have those mods, I'm just saying Ultimate was better cause it had them in their complete version. And, to be honest, I don't think XyCraft will get updated, mark my words, it will end up like RedPower...