Did I get banned or something?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hey guys. For some strange reason I can not log into the forums in my PC. Taptalk seems to be working tho'. Anyone else having log in issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having this issue too, if you login with your email and password it still says "Log in or sign up" in the top right... If you then click log in with facebook and hit cancel when FTB asks permission you then get logged in.

/logout fixed it for me too, should really get someone to look at this asap because there could be many people locked out because of this

Reactions: Padfoote

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
When you go to log back in, do not check "stay logged in". You'll have to log in periodically, but it should stop you from bugging out for the time being.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Had the same issue the other day, and yeah, clearing web browser cookies was the only way I fixed it. Just re-booting the computer didn't help.

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
Happened to me a while ago and clearing cookies failed to work. What surprised me was when I clicked on "Connect with Facebook*" and I logged in no problems. No problems since either. The funny thing is I do NOT have a Facebook account.

* Farcebook as I call it.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Happened to me a while ago and clearing cookies failed to work. What surprised me was when I clicked on "Connect with Facebook*" and I logged in no problems. No problems since either. The funny thing is I do NOT have a Facebook account.

* Farcebook as I call it.
Similar here, clicked "Connect with Twitter" and it just logged me in even without inputting anything at the Twitter end :D

Reactions: Type1Ninja