Open Server DeVco |TPPI2 0.1.1 | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GriefPreventionPlus | GPPCities

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

theepic321

Jul 29, 2019
Modded minecraft has always been one of my passions, being a modder myself I know how hard it is for servers to create a lag-free, friendly playing environment. In all my time playing modded minecraft I have never found a modded server that has been this free of lag and plugin glitches as this one. The only problems found on this server are ones they cant do anything about, such as Ejin failing to communicate with the server due to errors with the website host. I am glad I have finally found such a great server and I encourage anyone looking for a Lag-free, fun, and pleasant modded minecraft server, I would recommend DeVco.

alegar001

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on this server sense back in june of last year and i have enjoyed every moment of it the staff don't abuse their power and are very fair and reasonable when it comes to things if you have a problem there is one almost always available to take care of it. I have experience very few instance of greif and the community is pretty laid back and there is some always some action going on whether if it is 1 am or 2 in the afternoon there are always players on so you never get that feeling of being alone always someone available to strike up a conversation with :D. This place is so well run it is great you don't have any issues with random rollbacks or lag i mean it happens butt there is so little you don't notice it. DevCo really offers a great all around experiance thats the reason i have hung around so long and have no plans on going anywhere else for my FTB addiction :D -ale

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing on this server sense back in june of last year and i have enjoyed every moment of it the staff don't abuse their power and are very fair and reasonable when it comes to things if you have a problem there is one almost always available to take care of it. I have experience very few instance of greif and the community is pretty laid back and there is some always some action going on whether if it is 1 am or 2 in the afternoon there are always players on so you never get that feeling of being alone always someone available to strike up a conversation with :D. This place is so well run it is great you don't have any issues with random rollbacks or lag i mean it happens butt there is so little you don't notice it. DevCo really offers a great all around experiance thats the reason i have hung around so long and have no plans on going anywhere else for my FTB addiction :D -ale

Thanks for the feedback :)

Pbaryo

Jul 29, 2019
Just started out couple days ago.
So far its been great, with only minor annoyances (ghost blocks dealing damage to me and making some areas inaccesible), other than that its well managed, protected and admins are doing their best to keep the server running as smooth as possible.

Veetox

Jul 29, 2019
Great server, well managed and there are some excellent perks to keep you playing, I would highly recommend!

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the comment everyone.

Just started out couple days ago.
So far its been great, with only minor annoyances (ghost blocks dealing damage to me and making some areas inaccesible), other than that its well managed, protected and admins are doing their best to keep the server running as smooth as possible.

Sounds like a hungry node haha

runforrestrun13

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server! There is little to no lag, and the staff are very helpful.
10/10 - Best server I've seen in a long time.

Jetman99

Jul 29, 2019
Overall, a very friendly and peaceful community to be apart of. Im looking forward to the months ahead of us.