Open Server DeVco | Resurrection 1.0.0 | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GriefPreventionPlus | GPPCities

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
it6N9ZfAXWNVd.png

DeVco FTB Resurrection
res.devcoftb.net

Click to visit our website

Server Specs:

Processor: Intel Xeon E5 1620v2 (4 cores / 8 Threads)
Frequency: 3.7GHz+ (3.9GHz Turbo Boost)
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Rules:
Our Server Rules
Server Help

Full listing of banned items based on ranks
General Info:
Thank you for visiting our server promotion thread. We are a brand new community on a new server recently started by a well experienced staff team. They know their stuff and are easily approachable!

• We are using ChestPreventionPlus to protect your land
  • GPPCities (A GP addon) is also installed for those that long for the Towny feel
  • PVP survival server (No PVP in claims)
  • QuickShop is installed for easy shopping. Be sure to checkout the /warp shops
  • Voting for our server rewards you with points to use in game or at the donation store for special items.
  • Server donation shop with a diverse set of kits/ranks to choose from
  • Several ranks in game which unlock banned items and more commands. Promotions are automated based on play time

Be sure to check out our other servers running FTB modpacks:

DeVco Regrowth
DeVco FTB Infinity
DeVco Direwolf20
DeVco TPPI
DeVco FTB The Dark Trilogy

Last edited:

BLSmith2112

Jul 29, 2019
The link on the TPPI Server for an extra chunk leads to the previous (closed) Monster server. Replying here to say the server is great. I'd like an extra chunk or so to build on.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Excellent server, staff are friendly and professional. Virtually lag free for me. the ranking system is brilliant tied in with the Donation system.

I will most likely donate and stay on the server for some time :)

windgaard

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome server, with a minimum of lagg. The only thing im a bit "sad" about is that i lost what i had in monster when this mod replaced it. But i find this mod to be better and more challeging than monster, and that i like

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to a new feature in Grief Prevention Plus from KaiNoMood we have unbanned quite a few items from all of the servers.

Take a look at the banned items list to see these changes and enjoy :)

Expect further reductions to the banned items over the next few weeks.