Casual Server DeVco | FTB Infinity 1.3.4 | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GriefPreventionPlus | GPPCities

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bloodytears0923

Jul 29, 2019
>be me
>join server
>team up with someone
>find spot and trust each other on claims
>play together for 3 hours
>gotta go for diner
>come back, everything on my claim is gone
>better check out house
>"you don't have permission to do this"
>"buddy" joins
>sees I'm online
>"buddy" disconnected
>ask mod what to do
>"sorry, you can be an asshat on this server, no probs"

Sorry this happened to you. But there is a reason we have protection plugins. And there's a reason there's a saying be careful who you trust. We cannot be responsible for who you trust on your claims. Those are decisions made by you alone. The issue here isn't you trusting on his claim. It's him trusting you on his and then removing you. Again we cannot be responsible for that. If GPP and GPPCities (our custom plugin) had been utilized effectively you could have asked for plots to be added for you in the "city". But since this wasn't done you were removed with no notification and since this was his claim we can't intercede.

This is why it's always best to play on your own claim unless you know the person well.

Kaoe

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing a few days, fun server so far, though it feels like there are a lot of restarts. Ah well, better than lag or crashes.

Mobbed

Jul 29, 2019
This server is phenomenal. They host several servers with various mods, some mods even have multiple servers. Then they have a 'hub' you can go to and view how many people are online on each server and even warp to the other servers if you have the modpack loaded. So for instance I play on an Infinity server, they host three, and I can switch between them without leaving the server.

I've never seen a modded minecraft server set up quite as elaborately as this and I've been playing since Mindcrack v4 and have probably played regularly on a couple dozen servers over the past few years.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
This server is phenomenal. They host several servers with various mods, some mods even have multiple servers. Then they have a 'hub' you can go to and view how many people are online on each server and even warp to the other servers if you have the modpack loaded. So for instance I play on an Infinity server, they host three, and I can switch between them without leaving the server.

I've never seen a modded minecraft server set up quite as elaborately as this and I've been playing since Mindcrack v4 and have probably played regularly on a couple dozen servers over the past few years.

Thanks for the feedback!

ImOk

Jul 29, 2019
Server is very active, with chat cabable of communicating with all the servers on the DevCo Network. Can be a bit overwhelming at first, maybe even confusing to those new to that scope of communications. But you will quickly see the DW, TPPI, INF notations in front of player names. Letting you know who's talking on which server.
Been playing on the Infinity East server for about a week now and have yet to see any drama, nor experienced anything negative at all. The players tend to be rather friendly, and willing to help. Sure you have the random trolls, but those that actually frequent the server are rather good folk:p
The setup these guys have for ranks seem fair, and one can always donate to further help not only the server operations, but why not help yourself out as well:p
All in all, my tps never drops below 17, almost always 20. though at peak times, world saves can take a second. Still nothing to complain about!

Itchiwawa

Jul 29, 2019
This is a awesome server only have 1 problem, for some reason every time my friends and i go to the nether we crash. Otherwise best ftb server i've played on.