Open Server DeVco |Direwolf20 1.2.1 (1.7) | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GPPlus | GPPCities

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
worst server ive ever played on. staff (not all but most) are d!<ks and the LAG is constant when more than 10 people are on...dont waste your time

Cecell

Jul 29, 2019
This server is the f'ing bomb. If you don't join and play then you are missing out on an amazing experience!!!

Here's Johhnie

Jul 29, 2019
This server seems to crash more and more every day. Dont waste your time here. PS the people saying good things are just doing it for in game stuff like $$

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
This server seems to crash more and more every day. Dont waste your time here. PS the people saying good things are just doing it for in game stuff like $$

Our apologies this has been fixed. There were some EnderIO cables causing a crash whenever that chunk was loaded.

Also Note: We have setup a second DW20 server to help balance the load.
New ip is: dww.devcoftb.net

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
worst server ive ever played on. staff (not all but most) are d!<ks and the LAG is constant when more than 10 people are on...dont waste your time

He was the one causing at least 10tps lag (Himself only) with the laggiest AE system I've ever seen and was banned after multiple warnings for it lol....

Last edited:

Here's Johhnie

Jul 29, 2019
then why does the server crash so much still? and why does it drop to 10 tps whenever there are over 10 people online STILL?

Here's Johhnie

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry i was just trying to find out what was happening but ill find another server to play on

i guess he was right after all

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
No problem.

Apologies if I came off as one but the false claims when there is obvious proof of the opposite is slightly annoying.

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
1) Thanks, Devryb, for proving yourself to be a liar
Proof: one one hand you say:
He was the one causing at least 10tps lag (Himself only) with the laggiest AE system I've ever seen and was banned after multiple warnings for it lol....

And yet this is my bad appeal in which i am wrongfully accused of "Duping"
http://devcoftb.com/forum/m/15988331/viewthread/18182336-i-was-just-banned-for-duping

2) The truth is i was asked ONCE to bring my AE under control (i had 100+ me controllers for deco) which i immediately brought down to 1 single controller. The next time i had any dealings with you was when you started ripping things apart in my base without a single word of warning and when i had the audacity to suggest that it may be more professional to talk to me and allow me the common courtesy of helping you fix the situation i was told by you that "I don't have to tell you anything" shortly after i was banned.

3) my roommate who was also playing on your server showed me the conversation where my base had been torn down before i could even launch an appeal. That's completely unprofessional.

4) I was out of line for calling the mods on your team names and I'm sorry for that.

5) It's your server and you can run it as unprofessionally as you like.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ya sorry I forgot this ban was for duping... hard for me to keep track. The truth is you would have had more warnings about the lag but the 100 hv solars was just uncalled for and obvious duping so you made it easy for me. The server has ran like a dream without you so I think either way the ban was coming sorry to say. You're correct this is my server and I can run it how I like. If someone happens to be an obvious server resource hog they will be removed simple as that. From the results I had seen you should have been removed immediately without warning as the amount of hours I had spent on this issue to find the source was ridiculous. But I guess I can't pin all the blame on you as the poor coding in the mod has made it impossible to get an exact location on the issue like we could do in 1.6.4

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
hard for me to keep track.
of your lies i suppose...your back peddling skills are amazing.
again proving you just say whatever is convenient in the moment
The truth is you would have had more warnings about the lag but
and the changing the story
was banned after multiple warnings for it lol....

either way i never duped and even said in my (pointless because you started tearing down my base the instant i was banned) appeal that would have gladly left the server if my building was a problem.

i could care less about you or your server I'm just happy that your own words have proven that i was not guilty of duping. Thank you for not being able to keep track of your own lies.

Powned and Peace

Bloodytears0923

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to point out that flame wars on the internet is pretty pointless. Also the fact that all the flaming is coming from the kid that made MULTIPLE posts on how great the server was up until the point he was banned is hilarious. If you are banned please move on. No more replies will be made to you. Our servers are running great thanks to the tireless work of devryb and the rest of our hardworking staff. Feel free to come join us for your Direwolf adventures.

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
If pointing to facts is flaming then i am guilty. I am simply using dervyb's own words to prove that the accusations made against me are false. This is not flaming in any way shape or form. I only seek to have my named clear of any false accusations. I did NOT dupe anything. After logging at least two hundred hours of game time on a server its not out of the question to have a large number of resources. I did after all have 2 ender quarries running in the DD and 10 mining lasers plus my uu matter system.

I understand that my building was a problem, but i did not dupe and you did not do any due diligence before tarnishing my good name so it is up to me to prove that these accusations are in fact false. since i have done this i have nothing left to say except best of luck to you.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Sure you didn't dupe your name is cleared, whatever that means. Thanks for stopping by.

You're right I never spent the time following you to see how exactly 100hv solars among other things were obtained with a couple days total ontime. So I guess it's obvious then there was no duping of any kind going on here.

To anyone reading this he did not dupe at all and the 15 or so turbines plus reactors for them, the 100 hv solar, the 80 me controllers that were used as "decoration" etc. were totally legit. This guy is just too pro for us....

Next time I'll be sure to clear an entire afternoon from my schedule to make time and be sure I'm rightfully banning someone for duping :)

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
Sure you didn't dupe your name is cleared
Thanks
Next time I'll be sure to clear an entire afternoon from my schedule to make time and be sure I'm rightfully banning someone for duping
You could have also just spent 5 minutes to look at my AE and see that it could make an HV in 6 minutes ( i can get it down to 3ish even)
he did not dupe at all and the 15 or so turbines plus reactors for them, the 100 hv solar, the 80 me controllers
it was 13 turbines powering 10 MFR Laser Drills and 2 ender quarries (each with speed 3 upgrades) and over 150 me controllers all made legit over a hew HUNDRED game hours. or should i be living in a cobble hut still?
This guy is just too pro for us....
correct