Open Server DeVco |Direwolf20 1.2.1 (1.7) | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GPPlus | GPPCities

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

marcidius21

Jul 29, 2019
First time i log in and i spend 30-40min to visit the shop district. It is pretty impressive. You guys should come take a look :) The chunk in the world load pretty fast i didn't got any problem exploring ( angel ring ) It's a lot less laggy than server i played before ( and i played a lot ) Good work

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
So far this server seems to be a good fit for me. I really like the promotion system based on time (for trusted rank) and having an incentive more than just money/land claims to motivate people to vote regularly is very cool.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.0.3, check here for how to get this version while it's not recommended yet in the launcher.

Here's Johhnie

Jul 29, 2019
DeVco Now with mining worlds!!

After 2 days of playing on this server (48 hours of online time) i have to say its pretty great. people are friendly and help answer most questions. I love the promotion system.

maybe ill do a little journal of my progression?

48th hour, the creepers just seem to keep coming. an endless horde of TnT laced death. lol
no but seriously i have a basic ME and quarry in place as well as a good start on bloodmagic.
next step BIG REACTOR!!!

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
60th hour, the creeper attacks have finally died down. I imagine they must have depleted their numbers and need to regroup. After much work on botania i have a nice infrastructure built and will have my elven gateway open very soon.

still loving this server. the staff are constantly working to make it the best possible experience and the players are very helpful

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
Merry Christmas Devco!! best server ever? not sure about that but its my Favorite server right now

CyberFox

Jul 29, 2019
Best server ever. I've joined Direwolf 20 and it works like a charm. No lag, friendly players and good staff.I recomend it.

lryanle

Jul 29, 2019
Love the server! I tried almost all of the servers and everything works like a charm! No lag.... Friendly players..... Amazing staff.... Fun experience.... I Highly recomend this server. Have a merry Christmas DevCo!

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
If you're looking for a fantastic server then you should check out DeVco.
staff are top notch and work like crazy to keep tick rates up and lag down. Seriously, no server is lag free 24/7 but these guys are relentless in making sure everything runs nice and smooth. And i love the fact that they arent afraid to drop the hammer on dbags ;D

EW_Diablo

Jul 29, 2019
Started playing a few days ago. Server is great. Minimal downtime and the people in charge are friendly and helpful. This is the first MC server I've joined and so far I've had nothing but positive things to say.