Open Server DeVco |Direwolf20 1.2.1 (1.7) | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GPPlus | GPPCities

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Elmoseviltwin

Jul 29, 2019
I joined this server yesterday with my younger brother and his friend. I'm actually really impressed with it! The latency is nearly perfect with minimal block lag. Regularly scheduled server restarts keep the junk processes down. Fair, time based block claim system is nicely done as it doesn't allow brand new players to claim 7 chunks and leave, never to return.

Elmoseviltwin

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been on this server for roughly a week now and my opinion of it has risen even higher.

Still has minimal server lag and downtime. It has an (hourly I think) reset that helps clean up processes and keeps it running, server is usually only down roughly 60 seconds each time.
Staff is really helpful and quick to answer tickets made in-game in a courteous manner.

Vahlkin

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great server with a helpful community. I've been on it for about a week and I love it. It's fast due to the server restarts, which aren't much of a bother. It's also got a great grief prevention system. Everyone should definitely check this server out.

Malrama

Jul 29, 2019
Any chances to see this on version 1.0.4 anytime soon?

I really would like to join this Server!

Battyball

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing for a couple of weeks and really enjoy this server. I love the idea of resetting the Nether and End every month. It helps with getting new resources from those places.

Jtune420

Jul 29, 2019
Great server so far. ive tested alot of direwolf 20 servers and this by far is the least laggy. great shop everything is obtainable without cash given the time of votes. great and fast staff responses. if i had anything to say negitive about the server would be only one thing chat is merged among all servers can get a bit overwhelming but deffinitally server worth ignoring it.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Great server so far. ive tested alot of direwolf 20 servers and this by far is the least laggy. great shop everything is obtainable without cash given the time of votes. great and fast staff responses. if i had anything to say negitive about the server would be only one thing chat is merged among all servers can get a bit overwhelming but deffinitally server worth ignoring it.

Make sure you check out this
There's multiple channels on the server its just global happens to be the channel everyone is joining by default

Poocaster13

Jul 29, 2019
Love this server and recommend it to anyone looking for a direwolf server. Idea for PvP in open environment with player defined safe zones with claims is incredible. Love the moderators as well. Staff is extremely kind. One suggestion would be a help command that actually functions. Currently typing "/help" says to use "/help" for help with commands.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Love this server and recommend it to anyone looking for a direwolf server. Idea for PvP in open environment with player defined safe zones with claims is incredible. Love the moderators as well. Staff is extremely kind. One suggestion would be a help command that actually functions. Currently typing "/help" says to use "/help" for help with commands.

When you type /help in game you will get a listing of available subjects like this. To get help on a specific subject you use /help <Subject>
Example: /help Rules
Also make sure you take a look at our new help section on the website here, which has alot more useful information then what we can provide with ingame text.

47f6eda3af.jpg

PixellusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
I've played on a lot of FTB servers over the last couple of years and by far this one is the least laggy that I have played on.

As far as the server goes - Rules are fair and the way the points/shop systems work is fantastic. If you're looking for a DW20 server, this one is a good choice! :)

Mordrake

Jul 29, 2019
Nice server to play the Direwolf Pack on, minimal lag and quickly go up ranks with time played.

Nice ability to protect your builds right from day one and easy to expand protected area.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Moved auto restarts to every 6h now instead of 3h for testing

Nice server to play the Direwolf Pack on, minimal lag and quickly go up ranks with time played.

Nice ability to protect your builds right from day one and easy to expand protected area.

Thanks for the comments!

Can i join this or any of your Servers whith a cracked client?

Definitely not

Thanks for the comments

Last edited: