Open Server DeVco | Crash Landing 1.1.3 | Open | PvE/PvP | 24/7 | Pex | Island World | Boss Shop

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
DeVco Crash Landing 1.1.3
landing.devcoftb.com
Click to visit our website
Click for instructions on how to join

Server Specs:
Processor: Intel Xeon E3 1240v3 (4 cores / 8 Threads) Haswell
Frequency: 3.4GHz+ (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Rules:
Our Server Rules

Full listing of banned items based on ranks
General Info:
Thank you for visiting our server promotion thread. We are a brand new community on a new server recently started by a well experienced staff team. They know their stuff and are easily approachable!​

• Landing Site is automatically protected as soon as you start
  • PVP in the ruins world, PvE in the crash landing world
  • Adminshop accessible with /b for basic materials
  • Voting for our server rewards you with server points that can be used on any of our other servers.
  • Several ranks in game which unlock banned items and more commands. Promotions are automated based on play time

Be sure to check out our other servers running FTB modpacks:

DeVco FTB Direwolf20
DeVco FTB Monster
DeVco TPPI
DeVco The Dark Trilogy

Last edited:

DaEpicMiner326

Jul 29, 2019
Great server. Rewards for loyality on any of the multitude of servers helps out with progress on its other server. Great system , must try server for any modpack users

IcepickJosh

Jul 29, 2019
I logged in for the first time today on this server. It was surprisingly lag-free, and the people chatting were really helpful. I've been looking for a multiplayer crash landing server, and I'm glad I checked this one out.

IcepickJosh

Jul 29, 2019
I've made some good progress on my base and just reached member status! I have my base walled off and lit up, and just built my pneumatic chamber. Next on my list is to get my smeltery running and start working on power generation. Overall the server has been a blast to play on and I'm having a good time.

Hearts_Stripes

Jul 29, 2019
This is really a great server, my whole family is playing on it. Hardly ever lags and have seen no rude players whatsoever. - Hearts_Stripes

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
I enjoy this server quite a bit... Came on and it because apparent that the admins and owner out a lot of work in making you feel welcome as well as comfortably situated! I enjoy the collaboration with my team mate as the island system works very well! The server is virtually lag free and when on the off chance it does restart then its up back in seconds! Great work guys... Keep it up XD

ViviRouce

Jul 29, 2019
One of my favorite modpack related servers! There is almost always staff online, and other players tend to be friendly and helpful. The ten lives they give you, versus the normal one in a singleplayer, is super helpful especially in the beginning. I get to play with one of my good friends, which also a huge plus!

saelong88

Jul 29, 2019
well if you played crash landing before, you should know it's challenging, the server is set to equal trade, mod greifing false, 10 lives. the community can be quite helpful at times, as well as just ignore you. the chat system is set up to list chat from other mod packs. generally the staffs are on from 6:00 pst to 18:00 pst. if you have any trouble within the game, the community would help by giving tips and such or filing a ticket would get staff to answer your plied quickly.

looperlord

Jul 29, 2019
i just joined thaught there would be insane lag but nope lag free it is worth my time i hope i will stay long:)

redXephosX

Jul 29, 2019
I've got 3 things about this server that I like. 1: There's a shop so you can buy things in case you run out. 2: There's a chisel feature so you don't have to craft a chisel to actually make blocks with patterns. And 3: You get 10 lives to start with. Great for those who tend to make fatal mistakes.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
I've got 3 things about this server that I like. 1: There's a shop so you can buy things in case you run out. 2: There's a chisel feature so you don't have to craft a chisel to actually make blocks with patterns. And 3: You get 10 lives to start with. Great for those who tend to make fatal mistakes.

Thanks for the comments :)
The chisel feature was actually added due to a serious dupe bug found with the default chisel interface