Whitelist Server DerpCraft|Direwolf20 1.6.4|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Donmyster
A little bit about you: I really like the vanilla part about private servers as well as having the whitelist of trusting others... I dont like single player as it becomes lonely. I am generally a very talkative guy and I play 1-4 hrs a day. I live in South Africa and therefore I am still studying. I am a very mature person and I dont mind taking a test just to prove that I can have intellectual conversations with you guys.

Thanks for taking the time to read and consider my application. I look forward to your reply.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

KayDotTom

Jul 29, 2019
TheDrowningAngel
I play minecraft a lot and have been playing ftb since mindcrack and tekkit way before that. I know a lot about technical mods and love to help people. I like servers as they are more fun than single player, as everyone can help each other.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Slowboii

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Donmyster
A little bit about you: I really like the vanilla part about private servers as well as having the whitelist of trusting others... I dont like single player as it becomes lonely. I am generally a very talkative guy and I play 1-4 hrs a day. I live in South Africa and therefore I am still studying. I am a very mature person and I dont mind taking a test just to prove that I can have intellectual conversations with you guys.

Thanks for taking the time to read and consider my application. I look forward to your reply.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Added
TheDrowningAngel
I play minecraft a lot and have been playing ftb since mindcrack and tekkit way before that. I know a lot about technical mods and love to help people. I like servers as they are more fun than single player, as everyone can help each other.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Added

FreekBoy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: BigSAR
A little bit about you: Sysadmin by day, minecraft player by night. Looking for a server to play on to unwind after work in the evenings.

bobotare

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Eragon
A little bit about you: I like playing feed the beast, also I am an Romanian Youtuber and I want to have a multiplayer serie with my friends and some of my subscriber ( which do you will also accept if you accept me). Thanks

DrCoolAid

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Dr_CoolAid
A little bit about you: I Love FTB, i'm in high school, but i manage to play a lot. I'm just looking to play FTB with a community that likes to play it, as much as i do.

tyler0184

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Minecraft Name: tyler0184
A little bit about you: Normal working guy with family. Took a break from FTB for a while. Now just looking for a good server. Thanks!

Matthew Thompson

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Zydria
A little bit about you: I've been playing minecraft since early beta and have been using ftb since it's launch. I enjoy playing on small servers where everyone knows each other and you don't have to worry about griefing and a lot of drama.

johnny89929

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: johnny89929
A little bit about you: Well, I have played minecraft for about 2 and a half years now, and ftb for god only knows how long, but I am very interested in this server and would absolutely LOVE to join this server, and if you have any questions skype me at johnny89929, the full name should be Johnny "That Guy" Taylor

10xephos01

Oct 31, 2012
Minecraft Name: 10xephos01
A little bit about you: i am a low-life gamer. i watch direwolf20 videos everyday when i am on the computer. i don't play other pax cuz i don't like the difficult they are.

Gordol

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Gordol
A little bit about you: I'm just a guy who wants to play ftb on a server with some random people. The only thing I want is to have fun. That's pretty mutch all.

CVFlynn

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: CVflynn
A little bit about you: I am a man, who has spent the last couple of days relearning ftb after playing with vanilla 1.7.4 for a while and wanted to try a server for the first time in a while.

Falcon24

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:

Minecraft Name: jc_freak24

A little bit about you: Looking for a mature community to relax and have fun with. Usually work and keep to myself on the server, but totally down for group builds/projects. College student, so free time is sometimes limited. Much more interested in technical builds over aesthetic ones. I am familiar with almost every mod in the pack and enjoy just relaxing and chilling while having fun.

Also, I have played with flamedance58 in the past.

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
^Played with JC in the last server we were on, which was full of 14 year old CoD Kiddies :p.
He's pretty chill and mature.

Also got another friend who might be interested, I'll post when I know how he feels about it.

=========

Minecraft Name: flamedance58
About:

Your average gamer, just looking for a place to meet people who play MC and whatever else honestly.

I'm a good teamplayer, but also some solitude if I just wanna stick my face in Thaumcraft research.

I've helped and done Moderating in forums from small guild groups to larger website like one of the big original forums for Runescape, and Dungeon Fighter Online.

I do have Steam, and use it frequently for gaming, chatting (text and voice), but also have used Teamspeak, Mumble, Etc (However, Skype hates me for some reason).

[Edit] Any rules on Mystcraft? Like who can make ages, how many,etc? Or do you do monthly wipes on non-used ages?

JakeTheBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: ak2tx02
About:Ive never been ban from a server, i like to build community stuff, I'm good in industrial craft and forestry for mine craft (bees).

kickyour

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: kickyour
A little bit about you: have been playing ftb a looooooong time and the technic pack stuff before that so i now alot my favorite mod was redpower now i like all the mods. i do have steam. what to tell more
one more question Any rules on Mystcraft? Like who can make ages, how many,etc? Or do you do monthly wipes on non-used ages?

xxwisniewskixx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: xXWisniewskIXx
A little bit about you: I'm a good and friendly person who's always looking for some way of helping everyone. I have good sense so expect no grief, pranking and so on from me. Also have one year mod experience (Know a lot of mods but not all of them)
Thanks for reading.

MrStickyStick

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Minecraft Name: MrStickyStick
A little bit about you: Love FTB, like to live with people in bases. Also looking for a server that is white - listed to avoid annoying people on public servers

Hope you accept me

MagicLands123453

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: omri123453
A little bit about me: I like to play MC with friends and I would like to play with someone, I hope someone will join me

frega97

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:frega97
A little bit about you: i love feed the beast and have played it for a long time. had even my own server for a while. but its shut down so im on a look out for a great server to play on :)