Whitelist Server DerpCraft|Direwolf20 1.6.4|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jeuster78

Jul 29, 2019
Name jeuster78
Age 35
Adicted to ftb helpfull eazy going. I am dutch and my spelling is derpy. Dont like rude people and grievers. See u soon maybe...greetz jeuster78

ChrisyDaBlak

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ChrisyDaBlak
A little bit about you: I am just looking for a small server to play on with friendly players. I prefer to work with someone, but i would like to try working alone, not completely though. I have been playing modded minecraft for about 2 years now and think its fun.:)

gronch4695

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Minecraft Name: Gronch4695
A little bit about you: i've been waiting for ages to get the Dw20 pack out and here it is so i can't wait to get started, been playing with modpacks for about a year and a half

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
Minecraft Name: strane111
A little bit about you: Ive been playing FTB for about a year and know most of the mod packs through and through. Im looking for a good commnity with active players that i can explore and have fun with.

zebramonkey85

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: zebramonkey85
A little bit about you: ive been playing ftb for about half a year, and really want to play the new packs on a server

Lassen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: DarthBloodMGhost
A little bit about you: I enjoy ftb and hope that you will accept me. I am helpful but don't know much. I am still learning about ftb but will help if i can.
Added DarthBloodMGhostto the whitelist

Application Form:
Minecraft Name: jalsimur
A little bit about you: married with a kid on the way, enjoy playing FTB and would like to find some people to play with.
Added jalsimur the whitelist[DOUBLEPOST=1387196603][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name jeuster78
Age 35
Adicted to ftb helpfull eazy going. I am dutch and my spelling is derpy. Dont like rude people and grievers. See u soon maybe...greetz jeuster78
Added

Application Form:
Minecraft Name: Gronch4695
A little bit about you: i've been waiting for ages to get the Dw20 pack out and here it is so i can't wait to get started, been playing with modpacks for about a year and a half
Added

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:shadowed420
A little bit about you: just comming back to minecraft after a 8 month break been playing since early classic

nilsdacke1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: nilsdacke1
A little bit about you: I live in sweden, played minecraft for 2 years FTB for 2 month.

Jewacide_Bomber

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Josh09090909
A littel bit about you: just started University hard run playing games helps me get through it but playing with others on games is much better :)

Flash_Dog123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Flash_Dog123
A little bit about you: I'm a long time minecrafter and FTBer. A true Dutchmen and his spelling(hihi) Love to help. I know a lot of most of the mods in the modpack and like to get a change to prove myself on the server, Hope to see you soon =D

Batmanno1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Batmanno1
A little bit about: Just an average player that is looking for a server with players that does not need protection, and are fun to build with.

Fxz_y

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Fxz_y
A little bit about you: I'm a mature person searching for a good server without too many players, I've been playing FTB for a year now and I love it.

AardvarksEatCheese

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Skater1787
A little bit about you: I enjoy playing Feed the Beast and I'm interested in the new mod-packs they're added. I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.2 and have really enjoyed the game since. I hope to be able to play with you guys! Thanks!

elnentaz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: elnentaz
A little bit about you:im a hardcore gamer, i love about every single game i have play, i been playing minecraft since the late alpha and early beta. now i'm looking for a good ftb server as i had no luck so far lol

Slowboii

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: elnentaz
A little bit about you:im a hardcore gamer, i love about every single game i have play, i been playing minecraft since the late alpha and early beta. now i'm looking for a good ftb server as i had no luck so far lol
Added
Minecraft Name: Batmanno1
A little bit about: Just an average player that is looking for a server with players that does not need protection, and are fun to build with.
Added
Minecraft Name: Skater1787
A little bit about you: I enjoy playing Feed the Beast and I'm interested in the new mod-packs they're added. I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.2 and have really enjoyed the game since. I hope to be able to play with you guys! Thanks!
Added
Minecraft IGN: Josh09090909
A littel bit about you: just started University hard run playing games helps me get through it but playing with others on games is much better :)
Added
Minecraft Name:shadowed420
A little bit about you: just comming back to minecraft after a 8 month break been playing since early classic
Added.

Fantah

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Minecraft Name: Paragon_Fantah
A little bit about you: I enjoy FTB and venturing into new mods. I've been playing minecraft since Alpha and FTB since it was first coming out. I enjoy multiplayer and playing with a nice community of people. Hope to play with you guys! Forget got to add this. I am also a Graphic Designer and Motion Designer so I can make banners, logos, etc for the server

Last edited:

Rizwan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! Me and my brother would love to play on your server! My ign is Fuzzwan and his is DeathPenguin2. I am 16 and he 15.
We love ftb but playing singleplayer is always a bit complicated and it is always nice to have a friendly community to help you out! Me and my brother looove ftb and it would be amazing if we could get whitelisted to your server since there are not many DW20 whitelisted servers accepting ppl atm. Anyway i hope you consider adding us to the whitelist and thank you for taking your time to read this!

Slowboii

Jul 29, 2019
Could you explain why I'm not added? That's kinda usefull to know.
Hello. We really only search for mature players over the age of 20.

We make small exceptions sometimes, but still wanting to have the majority of our players over 20.

I'm sorry, but that's kind of one of the reasons we chose to use whitelist.

Fxz_y

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. We really only search for mature players over the age of 20.

We make small exceptions sometimes, but still wanting to have the majority of our players over 20.

I'm sorry, but that's kind of one of the reasons we chose to use whitelist.
Ok thank you for replying.