Whitelist Server DerpCraft|Direwolf20 1.6.4|Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Slowboii

Jul 29, 2019
The server IP: slowboii.com
The server is running: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Rules:
#1 - Griefing is not allowed.
#2 - Do not act like an idiot.
#3 - Use general sense. Don't use x-ray etc..

Application Form:
Minecraft Name:

Any disabled items/mods:
None.

We hope to see you there!

dlkane

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: dlkane
A little bit about you: big ftb player, married with 3 kids. helpful in game, love to help others out and know a lot about the mods.

DoubleAMadness

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ozykar
A little bit about you: I love playing FTB and I have yet to experience the new Direwolf pack. I've been playing FTB since the mindcrack server first introduced it and currently in my gap year.

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Crizer
A little bit about you: i have been playing with ftb packs since they first came out i know most of the mods inside and out. i also consider myself a very good builder, that is if im motivated in what im building XD
other than that i tend to be a friendly individual. that is of course within limits, dont expect me to be friendly if you appear hostile to begin with.

zander145

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Minecraft Name: zamder145
A little bit about you: Been playing minecraft for a long time. Looking for a small community to build in and people to build with.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Lassen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Crizer
A little bit about you: i have been playing with ftb packs since they first came out i know most of the mods inside and out. i also consider myself a very good builder, that is if im motivated in what im building XD
other than that i tend to be a friendly individual. that is of course within limits, dont expect me to be friendly if you appear hostile to begin with.
Added Crizer to the whitelist

Application Form:
Minecraft Name: zamder145
A little bit about you: Been playing minecraft for a long time. Looking for a small community to build in and people to build with.

Added zamder145 to the whitelist

rrr123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: R_R_R123
A little bit about you:I've been playing Minecraft and FTB for a long time, and have a good knowledge of Mods. I like doing both small and large builds, as well as helping other people with their builds.

Lassen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: R_R_R123
A little bit about you:I've been playing Minecraft and FTB for a long time, and have a good knowledge of Mods. I like doing both small and large builds, as well as helping other people with their builds.
Added R_R_R123 to the whitelist

Theonlyperson

Jul 29, 2019
Guess I got denied.
Code:
Minecraft Name: Theonlyperson
A little bit about you: Mature, Trys to be as Helpful as possible. Trys not to crash the server if possible XD. All around good FTB player.

Last edited:

shadowpie20

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: shadowpie20
A little bit about you: am a mature teenager who goes to middle school has pretty good grades and a lot of friends. I have been in the gaming community since I was 8 and have played minecraft since I was 11. I can be very funny and it would be a good thing to have me on the server for some laughs. I also love science (just a side note).

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:ivoryfire
A little bit about you: absolutly love playing minecraft what else is there :)

Lassen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Cannibilly
A little bit about you: Just you average guy. I work as a DSP (Direct Support Professionals). Mostly on the over nights so I use FTB to fill my time
Added Cannibilly to the whitelist
Minecraft Name:ivoryfire
A little bit about you: absolutly love playing minecraft what else is there :)
Added ivoryfire to the whitelist]

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ohhworddd
A little bit about you: I've been playing FTB since 1.2.5, and i've been playing mods since beta. I like to talk and help people, so i'm very active in chat.

DarthBloodMGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: DarthBloodMGhost
A little bit about you: I enjoy ftb and hope that you will accept me. I am helpful but don't know much. I am still learning about ftb but will help if i can.

jalsimur

Jul 29, 2019
Application Form:
Minecraft Name: jalsimur
A little bit about you: married with a kid on the way, enjoy playing FTB and would like to find some people to play with.