Whitelist Server Democraft|Direwolf20 1.6.4 - 1.0.23|White List|Very Small Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you a lot ! I can't play now but toworrow I will play[DOUBLEPOST=1402859615][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to say this week I have my exam so I will play less time than usually , of course :)

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Do you mind an old man playing along with you guys? If not by all means add me to the list.

shadowquinn1974 and I do enjoy a good chat so I wil use whatever chat program you guys are using no biggie, just love to play this game and have a good time.

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to join! I need a place to do Thaumcraft and Witchery with people! IGN is mysticmage11, by the way.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
i have a very bad connection with the server ( 225 ms ) is it due to the bad weather like writed or is it because i live in belgium ?

hardlinegaming

Dec 2, 2013
united kingdom
hello there i am looking for a server to play on i'm 24, live in the UK and well would like to play with other people.
i have my own private server that gets little use as it is a close friends server but i want to play on a server were i can actually play with people instead of mostly on my own.
my ign is hardlinegaming

Demolished

Jul 29, 2019
i have a very bad connection with the server ( 225 ms ) is it due to the bad weather like writed or is it because i live in belgium ?

That would be your location, the weather knocked out the internet but since it's been back up there has been no visible lag.

Out of everyone that has posted, I'm mainly looked for people that aren't going to burn out after a couple of weeks of play. People that do not get bored easily on minecraft are a must. If you can only play a couple hours a week that wouldn't really suit a small server simply because if everyone was like that we'd never see each other. That being said, I'm going to add "shadowquinn1974" for now, a lot of people still haven't shown up.

shadowquinn1974 has been whitelisted!

hardlinegaming

Dec 2, 2013
united kingdom
ok i hope you didn't get the wrong end of the stick i am looking for a server to play on at least 20 hours minimum a week due to my private server now in the process of ending but i understand, you have probably seen my posts applying for several this evening simply because, you are never guaranteed a yes to any server and didn't want to waste any time if a slot becomes available please consider me thanks a lot

and happy mining peeps

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
That would be your location, the weather knocked out the internet but since it's been back up there has been no visible lag.

Out of everyone that has posted, I'm mainly looked for people that aren't going to burn out after a couple of weeks of play. People that do not get bored easily on minecraft are a must. If you can only play a couple hours a week that wouldn't really suit a small server simply because if everyone was like that we'd never see each other. That being said, I'm going to add "shadowquinn1974" for now, a lot of people still haven't shown up.

shadowquinn1974 has been whitelisted!
am i whitelisted?

Duskblade95

Jul 29, 2019
Your server sounds like what I'm looking for. I'm 18 and I've been playing Minecraft for probably around 3 years. I'm a skilled builder and love building awesome stuff. I like getting opinions from others and giving advice to others on builds as it helps develop my own building style. Once I get a good base going, I'm always more than happy to offer whatever supplies I can to those who need materials. Hopefully I'll see you on the server!

Demolished

Jul 29, 2019
I added dusk and hardline to the whitelist, still looking for 2-3 people. I'll approve people as I see fit :)

killingbott

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like a good server, ive been playing for a couple years know the mods well. Add me if you want
IG killingbott

kojet

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I've actually had the same problem with friends getting burnt out quickly. Its unfortunate as I really love playing FTB with other people It would be Great to Be able to join you and everyone else you whitelist
I've been playing FTB for a while now and im pretty comfortable with most of the mods.

IGN: Kojet

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
Demolished , will it be possible to add 2/3 mods to the mod list ? It´s just a question , probably it's not possible ... I think Soul Shard could be great and Chisel or Carpenter for builders ;)

spidog8

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Demolished, if your Direwolf20 server is still open and you have spaces any chance I could be added? my IGN is Spidog8 and I just want to play with some people... I was playing on a server but it switched over to FTB Monster (which my comp cant run) please reply even if i cant join :)