Whitelist Server Democraft|Direwolf20 1.6.4 - 1.0.23|White List|Very Small Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Demolished

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a few like minded people to enjoy this modpack with, I've been playing on it for a while now, my friends get burned out extremely quickly not really wanting to learn the technical side of most of the mods, if not all.

Using the mods native to the pack and nothing else, no banned items, server is running off of my personal computer... and although it is a beast, be nice to it.

I'm mainly looking for people that play often, you don't have to play when I do, just looking to do stuff as a group, I'd prefer not to have a server with 10 people that are all doing stuff in different locations, I'd like to have a close group that builds stuff to benefit one another. Sharing is caring!

Democraft.chickenkiller.com

Feel free to post here and I'll add you to the white-list. Feel free to introduce or talk about yourself too!

Brand New Server!

Server is hosted in Minnesota, As I said on my personal computer.
6 Core Processor Overclocked to 4.3Ghz (from 3.2Ghz) i7 3930K
32 GB of Memory
99% Uptime. (Only time it would be down is if I need to restart or I lose power)

Last edited:

Bakoj

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Demolished,

I am looking for a new server now because the server I am on now is closing ( the owner wants to play vanilla ) so I am looking for a new home. I am hoping to find a server that will be around for the long haul. I have been playing MC for years now, Played FTB Mindcrack and FTB Unleashed. Also played AotBT for a while as well. Will hosting from your own PC cause any issues or create downtime? I want to play on a small server where I can build friendships while I play a game I love. I wouldn't ever want to play on a server over 10 people anyway.

Bakoj

Demolished

Jul 29, 2019
I added some information in the first post, but to reiterate, hosting from my own computer shouldn't create any issues, the only time I honestly think that lag might be an issue is if there is too much going on, or worlds are being generated. (Mystcraft, The End, The Nether, etc...) with IC2 being more complicated it's significantly harder to get solar generators, and ender quarries outperform normal quarries so overall server lag should be minimal.

Bakoj

Jul 29, 2019
Well. If you'll have me I would love to hop on and give your server a shot and see if we would enjoy playing together.

Demolished

Jul 29, 2019
It's just me on currently, I'm trying not to do too much before others come on, but you've been whitelisted none the less!

Kalius

Jul 29, 2019
Hey !
I'm interested by joining your server, it will be my first time on the direwolf20 pack.
Few info about myself, I'm 24yo, I'm french so not really good with english but I try to do my best to communicate with other people.

Sinister

Jul 29, 2019
Just seen your post and I'd be glad to join your server Ive been looking for a whitelisted Direwolf server for a while now, I'm 19 years old and from the UK.

(My IGN is Sinister_Gunner )

Demolished

Jul 29, 2019
Hey !
I'm interested by joining your server, it will be my first time on the direwolf20 pack.
Few info about myself, I'm 24yo, I'm french so not really good with english but I try to do my best to communicate with other people.

I'm intending on keeping the server pretty small, as a result of this talking to each other will be a common occurrence, your post seems to use English fine, would you be able to hold conversations with others?

Kalius

Jul 29, 2019
My main problem is with vocal, I play on English serv/game since a long time (more than 10 years), got a correct vocabulary but my grammar isn't perfect.

Edit : My Minecraft nick if you decide to take me : KaliusFR

Demolished

Jul 29, 2019
I added you, you aren't required to talk to us over skype or anything like that so, we'll be glad to have you :) Whitelisted!

turboash08

Jul 29, 2019
i would like to join your server as one i played on no longer around as it closed down been playing ftb for couple years now ign turboash08 if you have me

scotty Michaelson

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: sexygamer101
Favourite mod: thaumcraft 4
Why would you like to join us: Looking for a multi-play server were I don't have to worry about griefers. Just a fun community with others around and an area I can call my base. Also i hate large servers and i just need someplace nice and quiet and exciting at times!

HomieTK

Jul 29, 2019
Hey im also interested in joining your server.
It's been a long time since i last played FTB and i'm getting interested in all the new mods.
Im from the Netherlands, 18 years old and dont have the slightest clue about all the new mods :p
My IGN is: HomieUnleashed. PM me if you need my skype.

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey im very interested in joining your server, Ill use almost on application format to let you know a little about myself.

IGN: Levytskyy
Minecraft/FTB Experience: Several years on and off playing anything from vanilla ftb and tekkit.
How often do you play: It depends on if i get into the server and people I'm playing with but i try to do at least 2 hours a day or more depending on how i work.
What is your reason for applying: I was looking for a small mature community for the Direwolf mod pack which i haven't played yet, that hasn't been running for ages already.
What do you expect to get from this server: I want to build a community with a group of people that like o build together or near each other and not be in the middle of nowhere. people who enjoy workin on big projects together and play for a few hours a day.
Have you been banned from another server before: I have never been banned from any server.
Other Info: I work 24 hours a week and go to school so my play time is limited but i spend most of my free time online and summer is coming up so there is that. If i get into a server i usually stay until i have experienced everything the modpack has to offer and sometimes more. I like building with people, being alone miles apart is boring. it does not have to be together but at the very least near each other in a little community.

Oraia

Jul 29, 2019
Hello ! I'm looking for a whitelisted and small FTB Server with the Direwolf Pack , and this server seems great ! Here are some words about me !

I'm 14 , but don't worry I'm mature . I live in Belgium and I learn English since 4 years now . I can easily talk to people as I talk in French I discovered FTB few months ago and I choosed the Direwolf pack to play . I played on a public server , but there are too many people to play ... So here I am !

I have a great experience in some Industrial Mods , like Minefactory Reloaded or IC2 . In Vanilla I'm pretty good at redstone and command , even if I think this will be useless with all the mods added in this pack !

PS : My IGN is GuillaumeDeleu , if you accept me

Demolished

Jul 29, 2019
I must apologize profusely to what I said yesterday about the 99% uptime. For the first time in over 4 years I lost internet for more than 24 hours, we had severe weather here in Minnesota and apparently it took out my ISP in the area for quite some time. Everything just came up now, and the server is still up hopefully everything is solved on their end and downtime will be minimal from now on. I'll read through those that are looking to get on the server here shortly and pick a few more. Thanks to everyone.

I'm only going to add Levytskyy for now, I appreciate the interest non the less

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DerpPilz
Why should I be accepted? Because I think I can bring many things to this community such as my vast experience of modded minecraft.
What am I good at? Most mods. I have played modded minecraft since Tekkit was released.
Country/State: England
Have I ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Once. I helped a guy code the plugins and then he banned me after. Don't really count this as a ban.

Demolished

Jul 29, 2019
I only added Levytskyy, but I'll add you for now, looking for someone to play with right now.

Added GuillaumeDeleu.