Whitelist Server |Deltro-Ultimate|120 Slots|Dedicated 24/7|Grief prevention|mature 15+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
I would assume that it is either 152ngt or 152wgt depending on if they're running with gregtech

Eisregen

Jul 29, 2019
hey hey,
so here i read from private pack code
for me in ultimate pack the server is down since 3 days the private code 152wgt give me the same error as the ultimate pack
if you change the server pack it would be very nice too write it here so every one can join without try to find an error

XXsjogsXX

Jul 29, 2019
dear players that want to join deltro

due to some corruptions of the worldfile we have been forced to go back to ultimate 1.4.7 for a few weeks
an action of one of the players corrupted our worldfile and we were forced to do a reset and that made us go back to 1.4.7 for a while untill we are sure the 1.5.2 pack won't be corrupted anymore
we are very sorry and hope you still want to join our server we do our inner best to make it fun and give you guys something to play on

hope to see you on soon

greetz Captain

Zishy

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 27
Experience with ftb/mods: extensive
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: yes i prefer ts
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): ic2/ae
How long have you been playing FTB?: 1year+
IGN: zishy
Anything else you want to add(extra points): nothing at this point. i would love to be able to build a home for myself on a server (8

IRyannHD

Jul 29, 2019
I think we should just stay on 1.4.7 instead of having to restart again in Like 3-4 weeks because to be honest 1.5.2 didn't really add much exept hoppers, droppers etc the red stone update where pipes can do the same job... And we lost red power

IRyannHD

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to wait a month at least because to be honest people are going to get annoyed when they've just started up, got a base, power etc and then there being another reset?

FatKidGeorge

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: I have been playing feed the beast for about 5-6 months now playing, ultimate for about 3 months and me and I ran my own direwolf20 server for about 2-3 months but I decided stopped it as not enough people were active etc. I would like to join Deltro because i want to join a trusted mature community where I can build, talk, have fun and explore what ultimate has in store in the case i mean of what mods I haven't really used, but when it comes to a giant mod pack like ultimate I like to try and touch every mod a little and eventually understand them as much as i can otherwise there is no point playing ultimate.

My skype is: FatKidGeorge and i plan on getting team speak soon.

What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I would say that my best skill when it comes to FTB would be Thaumcraft, Red power and Industrial craft nonetheless I would like to explore into every mod as much as I can otherwise I could miss out on something fun, cool and interesting!

How long have i been playing FTB? about 5-6 months.

IGN: FatKidGeorge

anything else? nope :)

Thanks for reading! :)

Anemtees

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 32
Experience with ftb/mods: average with all mod's but poor with bee's
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: i have teamspeak3 and can be on while playing
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): building, and compact design
How long have you been playing FTB?: over a year
IGN:anemtees
Anything else you want to add(extra points): i am a very active player and like building mulitple building's at the same time

XXsjogsXX

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 32
Experience with ftb/mods: average with all mod's but poor with bee's
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: i have teamspeak3 and can be on while playing
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): building, and compact design
How long have you been playing FTB?: over a year
IGN:anemtees
Anything else you want to add(extra points): i am a very active player and like building mulitple building's at the same time

accepted welcome enjoy your stay

dubstep789

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):16
Experience with ftb/mods: very experienced except i don't use magic mods much
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:nikodemus.case1
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): tech
How long have you been playing FTB?:for about a year or so
IGN: n/a
Anything else you want to add(extra points): i like to help other players and work with others

BlobIsPlax

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 16

Experience with ftb/mods: Have used this modpack a lot and have become accustomed to pretty much all mods it has to offer.

Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: blobthebob0016

What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Magic and/or tech

How long have you been playing FTB?: I've picked up this modpack since the begginning!

IGN: blobthebob

Anything else you want to add(extra points): I usually play a lot of minecraft/ftb/tekkit and I enjoy exploring all the different mods and how they work. I don't always like using the most practical way, I prefer the most interesting way.

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 31
Experience with ftb/mods: Been playing FTB since nearly when it first came out and before that played tekkit
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: No
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I enjoy building
How long have you been playing FTB?: Nearly since it came out
IGN: Lady_Ceres
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I was just wondering if you had any banned items and what they are? There is no mention of this in your intro post.

Crapleton

Jul 29, 2019
user: Crapleton

age (15+): 21

Experience with ftb/mods: about a year with various versions of technic and ftb
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: skype; iain.shorter
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): pretty mixed pot... find mining really relaxing, good with complex IC, BC, RP and AE systems and I'm an architecture student so... yeah good with building :p I'm willing to put a lot of work into group structures as well.
How long have you been playing FTB?: maybe 8 months?
IGN: bhiqa ( i think, doesnt get used much )
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I've run several servers myself, hosting off my desktop but only with 3/4 people maximum. I've been running an ultimate server for a couple of months now but I've had recent computer problems and have a terrible internet connection where I am now ( much to the complaints of the others ). Hence, I'm having a scout for a more stable server for us to set up shop. The other main 2 include another architecture student and a hard working builder, but they won't apply til later.

xXMINEfartzXx

Jul 29, 2019
I hope u don't mind me asking but what's the pack and what's the IP?
Or is it down?[DOUBLEPOST=1382843364][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope u don't mind me asking but what's the pack and what's the IP?
Or is it down?

FideICastro

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 23
Experience with ftb/mods: Mindcrack and Ultimate
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: jeremuspower
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Automation
How long have you been playing FTB?: 6 months
IGN: FideICastro
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I like to make complex systems out of a simple idea.

Kreznir

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone. I just applied for the server via the google form on the first page. Should I apply for it on here as well? Also is the server going to stay at 1.4.7 or will it be going to 1.5? I am interested to join the server if it's going to stay at 1.4.7 but I have no interest in playing on 1.5 at the current time as I don't want to lose out on red power or xycraft. Thanks for your quick response!

-Kreznir

EST_Koenigsegg

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 20
Experience with ftb/mods: Mindcrack, ultimate, bees
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: i just relised that i dont have a mic
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): bees, and tree breeding, building, industrial craft
How long have you been playing FTB?: mindcrack ~6 months, and ultimate ~5 months
IGN: EST_Koenigsegg
Anything else you want to add(extra points): i like playing with mods, i will be active when i dont have blocklag :) , i would like to play with my friends and make an epic base (I want to know if you have any banned items? )

Last edited:

Awesome

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):20
Experience with ftb/mods:i have played FTB quite a while.Before it i played tekkit.I have experience with mods over 1.5years now. (Ultimate,mindcrack,direwolf20 packs)
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:No i don't need it.If i really need i can buy one.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):Im best on "vanilla redstone".But i love building and mining alot.
How long have you been playing FTB?: I have played FTB 9months.
IGN:jepikaiye
Anything else you want to add(extra points):Im mature player.I love playing FTB with firends and build cool stuff! I like trying out new stuff what i haven't tryed yet.

Reactions: EST_Koenigsegg