Whitelist Server Deltro-NR | Grief Prevention | No Banned Items | TeamSpeak | Whitelist | NOW UNLEASHED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LtMexican

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: LtMexican
How old are you?: 13
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 2 Months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: A Mix
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Never
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Ofcourse

Grag

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested in trying your server.
IGN?: Graggnar
How old are you?: 33
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: About 1 month
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mix of all 3
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes

ijkel4

Jul 29, 2019
How old are you?: im 14 years old
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: like 3 years
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: technical knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? never
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes i do

DeosMaxima

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DeosMaxima
How old are you: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast: 5 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity: Mining/Technical
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes

JackelSL

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested in trying your server.
IGN?: Graggnar
How old are you?: 33
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: About 1 month
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mix of all 3

IGN: DeosMaxima
How old are you: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast: 5 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity: Mining/Technical

All above have been whitelisted Except for ijkel4 you did not put include your IGN.

wizardspear8

Jul 29, 2019
InGameName: +wizardspear8+. Exclude the pluses.
How old are you?: 13.
How long have i been playing feed the beast?: 1 Month
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Technical Knowledge
Do I accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes
Why?: I want to be able to experience the full ftb unleashed feeling and i haven't found a server where I haven't got griefed or robbed.

Mistman360

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Mistman360
How old are you?:26
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:well over 1 year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Technical Knowledge=8,Mining=10 easy,Creativity=4
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?Yes, I let my best friend play on my account so he could try the game to see if he liked it and he trolled a few people but it was fixed along time ago and i'm still on the server running strong when i feel the need to play basic minecraft.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Yes

Varathion

Jul 29, 2019
InGameName: Varathion
How old are you?: 31
How long have i been playing feed the beast?: I have owned minecraft since it was in beta, lil over a year for feed the beast
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:creativity, I like to build things and my buddy is the brains
Do I accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes

AdrenalineDM

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:
- AdrenalineDM
How old are you?:
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:
- Well I have been playing mod packs like FTB (such as tekkit) every since they were released. I'm not quite sure how long I've been playing it, but I probably switched to FTB just about when everybody else did.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:
- Creativity would probably be my best attribute in Minecraft, but I'm coming to the server mainly to gain a better understanding of how ComputerCraft works as I plan to be a computer programmer and I feel that being able to apply my programming to a virtual environment would be a great start.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?
- I can't remember any time that I was banned.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:
- Yes, I accept the rules.

Zalto16

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Zalto16
How old are you?: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 1,5 year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I dont know, maby a little bit of each
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? nope, I have never been banned.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yeah of course

Mewth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mewth16
How long have I played FTB: 8 mouths
What is my best Attribute: Technical and Creativity
Have I ever been bannd: no and its staying that way
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them: yes of couse

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sabakugaara8
How old are you: 16
How long have you been playing feed the beast: Three years
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity: Mostly mining. I'm decent with technology but I have no creative aspects to me whatsoever.

iHytrix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Zurfandor
How old are you?: 16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: For about a year now
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mining and Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: I've been banned a couple times, can't remember why because it was over a year ago since my last ban. I've matured so I'm positive I'll never get banned again (unless there are corrupted admins)

OffTheGrid008

Jul 29, 2019
hello i would like to submit a request for your ftb unleashed whitelisted server
IGN?: OffTheGrid008
How old are you?: 16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 3-4 years
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: technical and creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? no
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes i respect them, i assume that you have your reasons for them and they are ok with me