Defeat The Godmodder

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
Reveal to the godmodder that he is living in a cubical inside a cubical inside the Matrix, and that he should really find a way to get out of it because his mod is falsely cherished in a semi-virtual world.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Does an irl FUS RO DAH which creates an insanely large black hole which swallows everything in the known universe.
I win

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
My nanobots make short work of my light-damaged eyes, and I then recite an epic poem in the GodModder's presence, epic enough to wrench the soul clear out of any man.

His soul comes out of his body and pimp slaps you. It goes back into his body and then the godmodder shoots you while you are shocked.

You really don't know Jonathan. HE ALWAYS WINS. Clear enough?

Yes, he always wins. Except when he's dead.

Well...Godmoder can BEND REALITY? Why didn't I think of that? I'll just bend reality to cause his death. And if he can bend it and I can't...

Gee I'll leave. To much frustration. xD

That's kind of the idea of a godmodder...

idk what to think of this.... he is probs going to just make the godmodder uber at makin cake :p

The godmodder bakes a cake while he waits for you guys to do something.

I know, that's why I said I was BETTER at making cake than him.

The godmodder tests your cake, and then his... You're right.[DOUBLEPOST=1378263391][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does an irl FUS RO DAH which creates an insanely large black hole which swallows everything in the known universe.
I win

Godmodder recreates the universe. This is quite taxing on his strength. -20.

Steampunk robot:1/5

Godmodder blows it up with a bomb.[DOUBLEPOST=1378263488][/DOUBLEPOST]
Reveal to the godmodder that he is living in a cubical inside a cubical inside the Matrix, and that he should really find a way to get out of it because his mod is falsely cherished in a semi-virtual world.

Godmodder reveals to you that YOU are the one that is in the Matrix, and he is the one which is free controlling every part of your Matrix dream. Inception mode: ACTIVATE!

Reactions: ApSciLiara

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
You know eh, I give my friends some ender-quantum suits (and cake) to protect them, and then I orden them to attack. That's all.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I have an idea. Let's destroy the universe a few thousand times!

The godmodder cannot figure out whether or not this is sarcasm or not... attack him whilst he's weak!

In that case, I have no reason to post. The godmodder is already dead... unless he masters recreating the universe....

He's the godmodder... so, yes.

You know eh, I give my friends some ender-quantum suits (and cake) to protect them, and then I orden them to attack. That's all.

Your friends abandon you. Now that they have your quantum suits and cake, they have no reason to be friends with you.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
OOH I CONFUSED HIM. Um. I launch a large anti-matter missile at him, which somehow manages to destroy the universe? (oh good goddess she who fights monsters)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
OOH I CONFUSED HIM. Um. I launch a large anti-matter missile at him, which somehow manages to destroy the universe? (oh good goddess she who fights monsters)

An antimatter missile would not destroy the universe, however it would create a large enough explosion to destroy the planet, the moon, and some adjacent planets. Not the universe. The godmodder takes 50 damage. Hoorah!

Erm i pimp slab him with a snicker XD

The godmodder eats the snickers and enjoys. His home world is gone now, so he makes his robots rebuild it for him. He then pimp slaps, and kills you. Because the godmodder can do that. Back to the start with you.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
HEY. GODMODDER. HAS ANYBODY REALLY BEEN FAR EVEN AS DECIDED TO USE EVEN GO WANT TO DO LOOK MORE LIKE?
-runs and hides-

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I promise my friends cake as long as they're my friends (I'm lonely), and then I order them to attack (for more cake)(No, the cake isn't a lie).

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
HEY. GODMODDER. HAS ANYBODY REALLY BEEN FAR EVEN AS DECIDED TO USE EVEN GO WANT TO DO LOOK MORE LIKE?
-runs and hides-

No they haven't. People are just plain rude sometimes.

I promise my friends cake as long as they're my friends (I'm lonely), and then I order them to attack (for more cake)(No, the cake isn't a lie).

Your friends don't enjoy being bossed around. They already have cake from before anyways. Why would they need more?

AAW YEA I DID A -20!
Can i do what i did again? XD

No. If you've discovered something, it won't work a second time.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
They ran out of cake, so they came back for more while I got their queen (We are still BFFs) to command them in an attack.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Unconscious and bleeding to death is as close to death as you can get, and you can't really win in that state.

OH CAMMON PEGGLE YOU KNOW WHIZZ

He never gets close to death. He IS the other godmodder. But it's even more powerful.