Defeat The Godmodder

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
RhySolyn? Who dat? Because I'm clearly Rhsolyn. Ohohoh, TYPO MONSTERS, ATTACK!
Typo monster army is now being sent after the godmoder.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
You can't nuke typos...You have to correct them Oops, thats classified!

Typos are on a roool!

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
Erm i kill you and we all just ignore godmodder? anyone with that? i am not near the godmodder. i am in my under ground bunker hiding and wait a sec.... didnt we blow up half the earth so we know what half of the earth he is on!!!!!
:D

Typos FTW. send a typo army that got there be for the godmodder notices they do 10 damage to the godmodder? :D

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Erm i kill you and we all just ignore godmodder? anyone with that? i am not near the godmodder. i am in my under ground bunker hiding and wait a sec.... didnt we blow up half the earth so we know what half of the earth he is on!!!!! \/ i sd
:D

Typos FTW. send a typo army that got there be for the godmodder notices they do 10 damage to the godmodder? :D

Godmodder bends reality so all typos in the world are gone. He then creates his own army of robot chickens to fight you for him. They peck your eyes out killing you, and then go back to chicken landia.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
BUT, BUT I SAY THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ok i send a derp army.[DOUBLEPOST=1378172981][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw your dead so back with the start with you shoo! annoying isnt it :p

The godmodder is very much alive and kicking. He magics away your army and sends a group of tentacle raping squid at you. Enjoy :)

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
lol i didn't say anything so derps spawn in his house and kill him. btw i killed you and i didn't try to kill the godmabob

and yes i tryed to pull a hippie thing on you :p cuz i was tired :mad:

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
lol i didn't say anything so derps spawn in his house and kill him. btw i killed you and i didn't tree to kill the godmabob

Your posts are making little to no sense now...

Edit: Also, thanks for adding the game to your sig. I'd do it, but I have no space between my narcissism and advertisement.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I ignore the godmodder with Jess and go on RPing without the godmodder. This means he is deprived of the attention he so desperately craves, and something bad happens to him?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Oh! Here's an idea. I get a very powerful gun, and fire it at the godmodder, screaming "IT'S A CRITICAL HIT! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!" every time a bullet hits.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Oh! Here's an idea. I get a very powerful gun, and fire it at the godmodder, screaming "IT'S A CRITICAL HIT! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!" every time a bullet hits.

The godmodder is tired of these silly critical hit jokes. He gets Captain America's shield and uses it to block your shots. It clearly is not a critical hit, nor is it "super effective".

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
My nanobots make short work of my light-damaged eyes, and I then recite an epic poem in the GodModder's presence, epic enough to wrench the soul clear out of any man.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I got these friends hanging around in another dimension. I once tripped into this portal and poof I was there. They didn't seem very happy and they were very shy, but then I introduced them to cake (I make the best cake of all people in this thread, even the godmodder) and now we are BFFs. Oh and then there's their queen, all she wanted was a friend, that didn't insult her every time she stares at someone.

Okay so I summon all of these to a party at which we had all this cake, and then I sent them at the godmodder. I also get Ellen Mclain (She does the voice acting of GLADoS and the TF2 commentator) to commentate this dramatic battle. "victory!" and all that stuff.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Well...Godmoder can BEND REALITY? Why didn't I think of that? I'll just bend reality to cause his death. And if he can bend it and I can't...

Gee I'll leave. To much frustration. xD

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
The godmodder points out that you have NO IDEA WHERE HE IS!

The godmodder launchest an antimatter rocket at the antimatter rocket you're shooting at him. The rockets detonate and only destroy the half of Earth that he's not on. He then sends his cybernetic slaves to repair the Earth. They're done in three days.

Even though Whizz has no idea where the godmodder is, the godmodder sends out a robot to kill Whizz. The robot succeeds since Whizz thought Jesus would save him before the robot killed him.

The godmodder recognizes your correctness and sends you a promotional sticker to be sold on Ebay in five years when the godmodder is famous.

Whizz is dead.

*Cough* *Cough* Ahem. Only the godmodder may godmod. That is all. Post invalid. Godmodder sees you staring into the distance and shoots you. You die.

Again, Whizz is dead.

You really don't know Jonathan. HE ALWAYS WINS. Clear enough?