Deceptionwolf [GAME THREAD]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Dat mailman that does not accomplish his own policy.

But yeah, the 2 gold coins thingy was just an indication of how to do his job I guess.
none-of-the-above-980x486.jpg

He seems to be a good person, I like nobody, but i won't vote for it

Reactions: ljfa and the_j485

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
Dat mailman that does not accomplish his own policy.

But yeah, the 2 gold coins thingy was just an indication of how to do his job I guess.

I have, like 6.5 alts to feed, y'know. A man's gotta support his family.

That being said mail service is really totally anonymous. I don't see any point in divulging names unless it's requested as part of the message.

EDIT: I just remembered something. As an extra service, you may actually pay an extra 2 coins for requesting a reply--the recipient does not need to pay in this case if they choose to not do so, but they MUST respond within the next day or the service will be refunded to the sender.

Last edited:

Werewolf Joint GM

Jul 29, 2019
Lynch Recap
  • Nobody (9)- Vikestep, Strikingwolf, Someone Else 37, Lethosos, TheEpic5, Sorazodia, ljfa, the_j485, VictiniX888
  • Pyure (2)- HeilMewTwo, dylanpiera
  • Vikestep (1)- Pyure
  • Exedra (1)- Enhumanitarian
  • RJS (1)- SpwnX
  • dylanpiera (1)- Exedra

Mayor Recap
  • Pyure (3)- Vikestep, Exedra, HeilMewTwo
  • Someone Else 37 (2)- SpwnX, TheEpic5
  • Strikingwolf (2)- Someone Else 37, ljfa
  • Vikestep (2)- Lethosos, VictiniX888
  • Ermuffin (1)- Ermuffin
  • Nobody (1)- Sorazodia
Cruisin' for a Grace-Smite Losin'
@RJS

In a shocking twist, Eruentian's tied with Nobody in the polls.

Friendly reminder to invite me to any PMs you make with other players.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Pyure
Cause we all love you.

Also remember that lynch vote is from lisy so go have vengeance on her ^^;

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
What does it mean by
"Crusin' For a Grace-Smite Losin'"
Apparently we have a rule where you don't get insta-killed by the GM if you forget to vote....one time. That's the grace.

If you forget to vote two times, you'll die.

Somebody is running the risk of losing that grace, so they're at risk of dying if they neglect to vote again.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, most of our games have this to keep the game going without worrying about there being not enough peeps casting their votes.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
But they like it if they miss two? :p

I don't care either way, both rules are awesome. At the end of the day tho, peeps, don't play if you dont have time :)

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah in some games quite a lot of people would forget or don't have time to vote one time and just die.

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Back in my day, if you wanted a grace smite you had to tell the GM you would be away for one day and they would give you an exception. Of course, back in my day it was 2013

Reactions: Pyure

Werewolf Joint GM

Jul 29, 2019
Your Friendly 20-MPH Recap
  • Nobody was lynched. Poor, poor Nobody, who never lived to see D2.
  • RJS was found with his throat ripped out. There was quite a bit of blood, and testing revealed that it was that of a Seer. Some unimportant minor character asked why they didn't just do these blood tests on everybody and was promptly shot for the sake of the narrative.
  • VikeStep had a few holes stabbed in his body. And by a few, I mean ten. Hundred. The magnifying glass found in his hand revealed him to be a very stereotypical Investigator Detective.
Begin Day 2!

Last edited: