Whitelist Server [DEAD] Direwolf20_1_5 v1.1.3 [Bukkit | Essentials | Mumble | 32GB RAM]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

The_xy

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry to inform you that, due to technical difficulties, the server had to be shut down.

Hello,

I’m The_xy, I’m looking for some nice people to play with. I hope to have a nice atmosphere on the server. We have simple rules. Be nice, don’t grief or steal, do not cheat (no dupe glitches!) and don’t kill other players to loot them (PvPing is okay if all players agree). Please refrain from making quarries in the overworld, use a mystcraft age for that.

The whole thing runs on a dedicated server with 32 GB of total ram and an i7-3770. However, please refrain from doing stuff that causes much server load (creating many mystcraft ages or similar) because the dedicated server runs quite a lot of other stuff too. Also, try to move away from spawn before building to prevent the spawn area from getting overloaded (we might have to just move the spawn then).

Server settings: difficulty: easy / firespread: off / mobgriefing: off / nukes: explosion nerfed, still present! / reactor explosions: smaller than usual, still present! / Disabled items or mods: default modpack configuration, nothing additionally disabled / slots: 20, can be increased if needed!

[NOTE: None of these is guaranteed to work, I did notice a couple of bugs with IC2 and changing explosion settings earlier, make sure to shield your reactor in reinforced stone nevertheless and do not let nukes lie around]

Want to voice-chat? We have a mumble server! See the server MOTD (or do /motd in-game) for the connection details. The server motd will always contain the current password.

We’re using Bukkit plus some basic plugins. For example you can use Essentials’ /spawn, /sethome <home name>, /home <home name> (up to 8 home points), /tpa and /tpahere. You can also get a WorldGuard protection for your base if you need it. We have a logging plugin too so we can track down and possibly revert griefing.

We would be very happy to see someone doing a let’s play or similar on the server, just make sure to leave a link to this thread.

Whitelist applications: To get whitelisted, leave a note here, containing:
* Your IGN
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join
* How much you are going to play?
* Do you have experience with the mods?
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted)

Current staff:
The_xy (IRC nick: xy) - Game admin and main sysadmin

I hope to see you soon on the server,
The_xy

Last edited:

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN Ghostconnell1975
Some words on who you are or why you want to join 36 from Australia, looking to join a fresh server with little lagg and close community that has room to grow
How much you are going to play Daily for a few hours
Do you have experience with the mods? Yes have experience with all mods in the modpack

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN eningly
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join hello i am eningly and am am 20 years old i will like to youn your server becouse i like a new chalenge
* How much you are going to play 1-5 hours a day
* Do you have experience with the mods? cc the most i think i like the coding of it iam building in my smp the rednetcontroler of MFR so:p

Anadhiel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
My IGN is Anandhiel
- Looking for a "friendly" community type server, with allot of what your server seems to offer. Been playing FTB about 3 months now, started a number of single-players worlds, and even tried a few servers (never kicked/banned). Mostly the SP environment, gets repetitive very fast, and on the server side of the game, I'm still to find that special place (hoping ...)
* How much you are going to play
- Usually I play everyday, around 3-4 hours each day, more on weekends, since the availability of time is plenty (I'm from europe btw, GMT time)
- I have some understanding of the mods in he Direwolf20 MP, although knowledge never takes up space, and I've still a ways to go before I can promptly answer some problems.
- 30 years old (and counting)

Xara

Jul 29, 2019
*My IGN:
-Xaranosa
*Some words on who you are or why you want to join:
-Mostly played minecraft on Singleplayer , after i played mindcrack on a server with others. I realized how much fun it is to play with other people, since you can ask for help and look at their Creations ^^
*How much you are going to play:
-Around 1 to 4 Hours per Day, depends on how creative i am on that Day or how much work i have.
* Do you have experience with the mods:
I am pretty experience with all the mods. The only mod im not so experience with is computercraft.
* Your age:

Atomizer_Zero

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN
Atomizer_Zero

I'm trying out various servers, trying to find one that i "fit in" in.

A lot. monday - thursday probably most of the day. friday, saturday and sunday, i work, but i play when im not at work or sleeping.

Yes, pretty much all of them, although there are some new mechanics and fun stuff to try out.

26 tomorrow!

The_xy

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is Anandhiel
22:16:04 [INFO] Disconnecting Anadhiel [/i.p.ad.dr:s-port]: You are not white-listed on this server
Uh, you typoed your name as it seems - seems to be your fault (I copy-pasted your IGN from your post the second time to make sure i didn't typo it, it seems you did)

Dante12129

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: Dante12129
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I want a good server that is updated to the most recent version and has Essentials.
* How much you are going to play? Daily
* Do you have experience with the mods? I've been playing FTB since the Beta pack and mods since 1.2.4
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted) 15

12king12

Jul 29, 2019
Your IGN: 12king12
a friendly gamer who is looking for a server with a friendly community to play with
depending on the people on the server if they are fun to play with it can range from 2-30 hours a week
i have played FTB since launch so i think i have some experience with the mods :p
* Your age: 21

JustShika

Jul 29, 2019
  • *IGN: JustShika
  • *Some words on who you are or why you want to join: I'm looking for a nice and friendly community, since I discovered how fun it is to play with other players and receiving-giving advice.to others. Also, I would like to team-up with someone if possible, it makes it more enjoyable if you share knowings
  • *How much you are going to play? Daily, between 2 and 5 hours a day
  • *Do you have experience with the mods? I've been playing FTB since the DW20 1.4.7 version came out :)
  • *Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted) I'm 20

jskh1999

Jul 29, 2019
* Your IGN: jskh1999
* Some words on who you are or why you want to join: Just a guy who was looking for a server with an awesome community, I always found that playing with different players gave the game a whole new experience and also allowed you to interact with one another. I'm a bit young but I'll promise not to be annoying ;)
* How much you are going to play?: Almost daily unless something gets in the way.
* Do you have experience with the mods?: Quite a few, even mods not in FTB.
* Your age (optional but your application is more likely to be accepted): 14