Whitelist Server DarkLabs| FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | [Whitelisted] No Banned Items [All Mods] -Great Community- [New Map]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

darkplayer028

Jul 29, 2019
DarkLabs is a Small Community Friendly Server
We have all mods enabled except with 3: Biomes O plenty, Death Timer, and Nether Ores
anyone is welcomed to the server

accepting Applications now!!

server specs.

3 Gb Ram

40GBHDD

2core CpU

Dedicated Server

Server rules:
no griefieng
no stealing
Respect for everyones Builds and Items

server app:

skype name(required):
minecraft name:
why would like to join?:

any comments:

and i'll add u to skype and whitelist.

enjoy the server

Last edited:

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
skype name(required): jackyyking
minecraft name: Diam0ndArrow
why would like to join?: Been looking for good servers with a small community, seems like this is a good one

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
skype name(required): arceus493zelda
minecraft name: my ign is Draneiwow2
why would like to join?: just for a different spin on FTB and hopefully to learn how to use its many mods

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
skype name(required):tarzan1376
minecraft name:tarzan1376
why would like to join?:Cause I like small FTB servers and my favorite modpack till FTB Monster comes out is Unleased, and once monster comes out ill still be playing cause its 1.5.2 FTB and its having all the mods I love! And i'm really open to lending items to people but I will pester them if they don't give me it back after 2-3 weeks. Without a good reason of course!

Elvanos

Jul 29, 2019
Skype name(required): Elvanos (But I have to admit I prefer using Teamspeak.)
Minecraft name: Elvanos
Location: Czech Republic (Next to Germany, so you don't have to look for it on the map if you don't know :p)
Why would like to join?: I took a break from MC for about half a year, but now I am all refreshed and looking for a good, small server with friendly community to play with! :)

Jacob18798

Jul 29, 2019
skype name(required): jacob.dorow
minecraft name: jacob18798
why would like to join?: I'm pretty experienced with F.T.B Unleashed, and I have been looking for a small server to join. I prefer small servers with a fun community because I feel like big servers tend to get griefed a lot, small ones tend to not get griefed.

any comments:
I would love to join the server, I hope you except my app. Good luck with the sever!

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Skype Name: fang_langford
Minecraft Name: Le_Joueur
Why would like to join? I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down. Do you have the exposure I need? I resist handouts but I put my extras in a Freebie Box; drop by!

Any comments? As a father of two, I find it frustrating that my two teenage kids only like Vanilla Minecraft. I just want to take Forge Multipart out for a spin and see what art it's capable of. (Also, the new and extra materials help.)

zebramonkey85

Jul 29, 2019
Skype Name: bigguy697
Minecraft Name: zebramonkey85
Why would like to join? My old server was upgraded to the new 1.6 packs, and I would rather keep playing unleashed.
Any comments? I love to build and will help with any community project.

darkplayer028

Jul 29, 2019
Skype name(required): Elvanos (But I have to admit I prefer using Teamspeak.)
Minecraft name: Elvanos
Location: Czech Republic (Next to Germany, so you don't have to look for it on the map if you don't know :p)
Why would like to join?: I took a break from MC for about half a year, but now I am all refreshed and looking for a good, small server with friendly community to play with! :)
whitelisted and added in skype[DOUBLEPOST=1387230682][/DOUBLEPOST]
skype name(required): jackyyking
minecraft name: Diam0ndArrow
why would like to join?: Been looking for good servers with a small community, seems like this is a good one
whitelisted and added on skype

EgG4mer

Jul 29, 2019
skype name(required): yuosef.alaa minecraft name: EgGamer
why would like to join?: i love small community with frendly pepole and i played FTB too long time and know how to use all of the modes

M7MED_GX

Jul 29, 2019
skype name(required): mahammedhabib
minecraft name: M7MED_GX
why would like to join?: i love small community with frendly pepole and i played FTB too long time and know how to use all of the modes

Last edited:

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
skype name(required): Il tell you If I get accepted I dont want random people adding me, sorry.
minecraft name: Jus2Beast
why would like to join?: I like Unleashed and I want to join a small community nothing big where everyone knows what to do :)

Last edited:

NateDogg00700

Jul 29, 2019
skype name(required): natedogg00700
minecraft name: natedogg00700
Mental Age: 16
why would like to join?: Im looking for a new whitelist server since the last one i was on turned to Direwolf20 :/ and im also looking for a nice and trustful Community :D