Whitelist Server Darcraft | DW20 1.6.4 | 24/7 | 18+ | 10 Slot Dedicated | Mumble Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pyrotemplar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pyrotemplar
I am looking for a new server, since my old server switched to a new launcher and pack and i wanted to stay with the Direwolf20 pack. i am really nice and helpful, sometimes i get way to ambitious and end up with 2 unfinished projects lol. but they always look awesome.

Gilly777

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gilly777
Just started playing with the new 1.6 updated modpacks and am basically looking for a nice friendly small server where I can meet some cool people and have some fun.

zippinus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zippinus

Been away from minecraft for a while and was looking for a server because minecraft without others has really gotten dull. Looking for a whitelist/mature server so I don't have to log in to find my base missing/stolen (seriously).

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
IGN: strane111
About Me: Im a sophomore at a college prep highschool. I've been playing FTB (DW20) for about a year now and have really come to love the modpacks. I'm hoping to join your server because I am looking for a server thats more community focused with friendly people.

Yuthee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yuthee
Timezone: EST

Why I want to play: I've been looking to meet new people to play some FTB with and teach me some new stuff. I'm still learning the ins and outs of FTB. I follow DW20's lets plays and I've played it for quite some time so I know the basics. Looking for a small tightknit group to play with.