Whitelist Server Darcraft | DW20 1.6.4 | 24/7 | 18+ | 10 Slot Dedicated | Mumble Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Darhole

Jul 29, 2019
Hello

CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS!

This is a dedicated server hosted US East.

We have players from around the world covering all time zones.

Looking to fill up a few more slots.

I also run a mumble server for server use.

Looking for ages 18+, we are a goofy bunch but just looking for the general maturity level this brings.

Server is 24/7

Quarry age is setup. Basic hub to get started if you like is setup. Chunkloading allowed within reason.

No cheats

Reply here with your info please will be reviewing this actively.
IF YOU WANT IN: Come to our mumble server and say hello:
host/ip: *********
deafult port
password is *****

We can chat and look at whitelisting you.

Last edited:

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
Hows age 17 work ?
IGN: Ballerona_Budget
Just looking for a server to play on with some friends
i get bored if i play SSP or on a server with a bunch of annoying little kids i love to have friends there to make me laugh every once and a while.
i'v played modded packs sense the beginning of Tekkit and Minecraft sense alpha
I have a decent understanding of computer craft and applied energetics.
i can also be pretty funny my self
i'd like to play on your server !

Caldera

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ca1dera
Personality: Totally Nutz!
Traits: Likes to build within viewing distance of somebody for the view
Favorite Tree: Sakura or Pink trees of the like.
Builds: Mage Towers, Pyramid complex, Submarines, Destroyer class battleships and likes to build a railway network.

Yoho401

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yoho401
Other freetime spent: Bodybuilding
I would love to play on your server. I've extremely well versed in the mods and have many years of experience. I really want to get to know you guys so maybe I could check out your mumble server. I'm a pretty cool guy to know and I look forward to contribute to the server community and to meeting new people!

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chortnee
Looking for a tight knit whitelist server. been invited to acouple but no one was ever on. Just want a small group to play with :D

Darhole

Jul 29, 2019
If you are interested please make a post here and then feel free to stop by my mumble ************************ and say hello!

Last edited:

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: teh_nexus
Looking for a place I can get into the 1.6.x mods and a server that doesn't mind accepting a large amount of free resources that tend to accompany my gigantic builds

SG1csifan

Dec 11, 2012
Hello
IGN: SG1CSIfan
Looking for a small time server were I can work on projects by myself and with others. Lokking to make new friends, and have fun.

dlkane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dlkane

Hey, looking to join in on the new modpacks. been a FTB player for a while and know a lot about the mods. with that said all the new features of the mods will be great and while I play I always try and help others.

MrGyronimo

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
IGN: MrGyronimo
Time Zone: GMT +1
Experience: I've played FTB since it came out, and have a good knowledge base for most of the classic mods. I would love to help people out if need be.

I'm just looking for a good FTB server, and this is the first recent one I've found that has an age restriction(finally! :p). Really hope to be accepted! Thanks for your consideration:p

MetroidHunter123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MetroidHunter123
I always try to play SSP, But in the end I usually get bored before I build my house because it's just not all that fun playing SSP. I've been trying to find a Direwolf20 Server for a while because I like SMP and just talking to people, I have played Direwolf20 and other modpacks before including Tekkit back when it was a thing. So I'm just trying to find a server and I hope I'm considered and if not, Good day

KuroiMitsukai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KuroiMitsukai

Just looking to play with some mature people when I'm not working on my single player world. Excited to try some of the newer mods and updates on a server with some others. Also I'm always willing to work together with someone to reach a common goal.

Tim Strik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Timdarkine
Name: Tim
Reason why I apply: I'm looking for a small mature dedicated server!
Time playing: I play a lot my Xmass break starts Friday <3 I need something to do

Speak to you soon

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Crizer

Name: Max

Country: Italy, Dubai, USA, Chile depends what part of the year it is i could be in any of those four

Reason why I apply: the official pack for 1.6.4 is out and it looks amazing hence i was lookng for a server to join to play on. why this one? because it is a small server which tends to have nicer communities as well as the fact you have a white list. you can also add the age limitation even if its a bit dumb coming from me as im just old enough

Time playing: 1h per day which then that amount can increase depending if im working, on holiday, or studying.

Extra: Iv'e been playing on ftb since it came out with the first pack, i know almost all of the mods in this pack inside and out so if you need i can help you setting up some community buildings or just give people a hand with their personal set ups.

ReaperXNine

Jul 29, 2019
NAME: patrick
IGN: kingston2131
Reason: small servers tends to be more friendly more fun
Extra: i follow DW20 to keep up to date. and know alot of the mods.

Darhole

Jul 29, 2019
Have another slot or two we can fill. Drop by our mumble server at:
IP: darhole.asuscomm.com
Port: default
Password: moist

I will be available around 5 EST until 2AM EST today.

Trainguyrom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Trainguyrom

Why I want to play: I have been a server admin for a while now, and I just don't have enough time to administrate anymore. Since my host's router went down and he won't be getting a new one for a few weeks, I decided its probably time to call it quits on administrating. I am looking for a small inviting server with minimal restrictions on mod usage, and preferably an active community.

About me: I am a college student majoring in Visual Communications, I am also an avid model railroader, and I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.3 (modding since Beta 1.8) I like to focus on climbing tech trees and teching up, while having fun with it too. My favorite mods are tech mods (virtually all of which are covered by the DW20 pack) although I haven't played with several of the mods in the pack due to my old computer being unable to handle them. It looks like my new computer can handle everything just fine, though. I look forward to playing, and hopefully this will be where I decide to call "home."