D2W's World of ....... stuff!(With well known forumer animals!)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I think literally more than half of my likes are from PeggleFrank :p
This guy, he cool guy, yeah yeah he cool guy, he cool.[DOUBLEPOST=1370982236][/DOUBLEPOST]
My record I think is 6 likes on one post or so...

Plus I call BS ;)

When I like things I like them because I either share a point of view or I have interest/acknowledgement in what the person is saying.

Hence why I hit the like button so frequently.

Probably not doing it right, but whatever.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Love the floating island. I think your city will look epic when your done.

and I see I have escaped. Careful the Shoop has a few levels in Ninja.

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, is this a completely custom pack? Or the 0.5 beta with added mods?

Yes, completely custom mods. I made this pack with lots of mods, 125 currently (my computer is awsome, no optifine, 1.5 gigs of ram (edit-for minecraft), and 150-300 fps)
I will try to make a list eventually.
Love the floating island. I think your city will look epic when your done.
and I see I have escaped. Careful the Shoop has a few levels in Ninja.
I just dont think i will be able to make the city anytime soon. the mining laser explosions took a full ultimate lappack to do.once i harvest that oil, that should be easy though I will eventually, but i am still in early game and havnt even made a pulverizer yet (creatures is just so fun!)

This doesnt have to do with anything, but a bound sword with chainlightning is awsome

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, completely custom mods. I made this pack with lots of mods, 125 currently (my computer is awsome, no optifine, 1.5 gigs of ram, and 150-300 fps)
I will try to make a list eventually.

I just dont think i will be able to make the city anytime soon. the mining laser explosions took a full ultimate lappack to do.once i harvest that oil, that should be easy though I will eventually, but i am still in early game and havnt even made a pulverizer yet (creatures is just so fun!)

This doesnt have to do with anything, but a bound sword with chainlightning is awsome
HOW ARE YOU RUNNING SO WELL WITH 1.5 GIGS OF RAM?!

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
I think you are thinking something else. 1.5 Gigs of ram would have issue loading even just windows.

Most PCs these day have 2Gigs mimium

I am using 1.5 gigs of ram to run minecraft i mean, my computer has 4 though. When i started that i meant in minecraft, but i could see the misunderstanding. My computer runs minecraft well I mean

wow

Jul 29, 2019
I am using 1.5 gigs of ram to run minecraft i mean, my computer has 4 though. When i started that i meant in minecraft, but i could see the misunderstanding. My computer runs minecraft well I mean
I'm guessing you have amazing cpu and gpu?
Btw, love the thread, and a list of the mods would be fantastic :~)