D2W's World of ....... stuff!(With well known forumer animals!)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Cool pets!
And I like the Liquid Glowstone stuff.
But what about meeeeeeeeeeee????????
I don't have a pet?
Awwwwww...
I'm so neglected.
*curls up into a ball*

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Mr. Man, can I please have a pet?
I want a kitty, and a bunny, and a doggy, and a turtle, and a rock, and a snake, and an elephant, and a Panda, and a Horsy, and an Ostrich, and a blue birdie, and a yellow birdie, and a green birdie, and a bumblebee, (5 days later), and a Donkey.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I want a kitty, and a bunny, and a doggy, and a turtle, and a rock, and a snake, and an elephant, and a Panda, and a Horsy, and an Ostrich, and a blue birdie, and a yellow birdie, and a green birdie, and a bumblebee, (5 days later), and a Donkey.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????
Is it wrong that I heard you speaking that in my mind, Whizz?
Actually, I can only hear people right now based on their RL voice, not the forum voice.

Reactions: Exedra

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
My boy, you have much to learn.
1) don't be greedy
2) spell please right *facepalm*
3) rocks ar not very good pets, they never return your love
4) elephants are too big to keep
5) you are getting over the top, just say 'Can I have a ______ named after me please?'[DOUBLEPOST=1370971832][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it wrong that I heard you speaking that in my mind, Whizz?
Actually, I can only hear people right now based on their RL voice, not the forum voice.
What about people you don't know?

Actually, do you know my voice? Might do from no topic TS...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
My boy, you have much to learn.
1) don't be greedy
2) spell please right *facepalm*
3) rocks ar not very good pets, they never return your love
4) elephants are too big to keep
5) you are getting over the top, just say 'Can I have a ______ named after me please?'[DOUBLEPOST=1370971832][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's sarcasm.
Or are you playing along?
I did spell please right, the a and s are just really hard to find.[DOUBLEPOST=1370971966][/DOUBLEPOST]All joking aside, can I please have a cat named after me?
Thanks.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019

I know your voice, and Exedra's, and ryanjh5521's, and Lambert's, and Nose's and Whizz's...
Those are the ones I remember.

The others have a "forum voice". I read everyone's post with a different tone, accent and stuff. Sometimes it reaches stereotypical mode.

Reactions: Exedra

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Your accent isn't as stereotypical to me - that being said, I study in an english school (where the only thing we DON'T speak english in is Portuguese) and find the following accents easier on the ear:
English, Australian, Canadian (and French Canadian) and New Zealander.
So, yeah, basically it.

Reactions: whizzball1

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
PleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeASeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????
I might name one after you, but first, would you be fine if it was a scorpion?

I found the A and S in your please!

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I could do others, but I don't know how to tame elephants, birds, and I haven't seen any cats recently.

Could I have a bee named after me?

Just take it and hit it a few times with a hammer on an anvil. It won't hurt the bee at all, I promise.
Mwuhahaha...[DOUBLEPOST=1370976922][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mo' Creatures has Wyverns now. Just saying. you should totally name one after me

Knowing those things from Terraria it should be hard as all hell fun to tame one of them. If they're the same thing.

UncagedBlue

Jul 29, 2019
Could I have a bee named after me?

Just take it and hit it a few times with a hammer on an anvil. It won't hurt the bee at all, I promise.
Mwuhahaha...[DOUBLEPOST=1370976922][/DOUBLEPOST]

Knowing those things from Terraria it should be hard as all hell fun to tame one of them. If they're the same thing.

They're basically just dragons. You have to go to the Wyvern dimension and kill Wyverns to get eggs, then hatch and raise them.

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
i know it has wyverns, but i dont think i will get there anytime soon. I might be mistaking the cost of the staff for the portal though. also, i just found out ways to tame bigcats, elephants, birds, i think dolphins, komodo dragons, cats, sharks, and turtles! whizz, which of these would you like?