[Custom modpack] Lag only when I break Blocks

Oexy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi ! I wish be in the good section ^^ (It's a bit difficult I don't speak english very well(Or tell me who is the good sections))

I'm with my friends on a private server, we have made a Tekkit and FTB mix (120 mods)

From yesterday since I was prank with creeper head (we have deleted all), I'm laggy , but only when I BREAK Blocks (grass stone etc), the chat/ entity / gui / place blocks doesn't lag ... it's not playable =( Sometimes the blocks doesn't break at all ! (Or it was drop after 10 sec)

It's not a entity problem because only me lag (I can see a 1080p video on youtube without cut, it was not my internet connection :p) and with a Xray glitch (redstone block) I never see something suspicious. The machine not too because the chat is instantly (or ~0,5 sec)

My friends doesn't lag or a bit but not mush as me .

If you need the mod list, say it.

EDIT : It's long with dirt and grass, instant with stone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Oexy.

Last edited:

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Could you provide us with the mod list and server log? (Please uses spoilers or pastebin.com)
Also are you using the right tools to break the blocks with? Seems like your problem is that some of the blocks is taking you a long time to break.

Reactions: ThomazM

marmarultimate

Jul 29, 2019
If you have Special Mobs installed, this may be the cause. Mojang updated Zombie spawn rate and with Special Mobs adding and modifying there API and adding different types of Zombies and even other Mobs, it can cause major lag. I recommend uninstalling it, that is if it is installed.

Oexy

Jul 29, 2019
Ok sorry i'm a bit late xD

We have found the solutions, it's aroma1997 minig world (maybe a corrupted chunks), thanks for posting and sorry !

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
for future reference. Its very unlikely that anyone can help you without :

1) full server log or crash log
2) server setup details (cauldron evtl)
3) full modpack modlist or link
4) significant tech specs of your server