Cursed Earth mob farm Exploding!!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CheeseWizard

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,

so i built a cursed earth mob farm above my blood magic alter with a well of suffering, it has been working like a charm but for some reason the mob farm keeps exploding and im not sure what mob could be doing that as it is a huge explosion. im playing the infinity pack and have not been able to find any info about the explosions? If anyone has any ideas please let me know im stumped short of rebuilding it out of obsidian lol!

Cheers Cheese.

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
enderminies are configured so they'll attack any type of creeper, if the enderminy is not able to kill the creeper fast enough the creeper will explode.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
enderminies are configured so they'll attack any type of creeper, if the enderminy is not able to kill the creeper fast enough the creeper will explode.

This. There is a config for it however.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
There's a thread about this somewhere, conclusions the community came to was that to stop this use the flower from Botania(tiger something), change config or disable mobgriefing

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
I ended up turning off creeper griefing in Chicken core. Easiest way to stop this. Normally I consider that sort of thing to be the price of modded but after the 3rd set of grinders/spawners got fraged I was done with the "fun" of that scenario.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Another possibility is also related to EnderZoo. Should a wither witch hit a skeleton with one of her splash healing potions, it'll agrro the skeleton, which might hit a creeper for likely-explosive results.