Curious about spatial AE

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
With one of those, Id probably have enough power to put the entire planet into a storage cell.
Sounds like a plan.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLEZhviWFKefv6n_FObNKAEux098PNs12t&v=1rpo0uWPXSU

Ako's Spatial Storage for his entire ME Network. Construction is more towards the end of the video.

Thanks, I'll check it out when I have more free time.

Anyway, it is midnight and I need sleep. I am clarifying this for the assholes that do not understand that other countries have different time zones and like minecraft as well. (Yes I am talking about you @trajing)

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
It still sounds like, if you have no other mods installed, a trip through the AE storage mechanisim into the matrix is one way.

If I built a quantum thingy *inside* the storage area, that is linked to the outside storage network, could I get a working terminal to my ME system *inside* the matrix, that I could then use to exit? I need to play with this in 1.6.4 creative mode to see what its capable of.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like a plan.

Thanks, I'll check it out when I have more free time.

Anyway, it is midnight and I need sleep. I am clarifying this for the assholes that do not understand that other countries have different time zones and like minecraft as well. (Yes I am talking about you @trajing)
a) I get that, dammit.
b) Erm, nice ~= presumptous. I am now unwatching this thread before a flame war. I had one once and I am not looking forward to another.

Bruigaar

Jul 29, 2019
#1 reason to use a Spatial Drive. Put your base in it and put it in your pocket when you log out of a large server with questionable people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rdemay91

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
#1 reason to use a Spatial Drive. Put your base in it and put it in your pocket when you log out of a large server with questionable people

Let me fix that...
*#1 reason to use spatial drive take your friends house and place a solid chunk of lava and log off*

Reactions: rdemay91

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019

Spatial Storage seems to require quite a lot of expensive infrstructure. This is unfortunately not very practical.