Whitelist Server Crowd Control Gaming Monster {1.1.1 } {Whitelisted} {Friendly Community} {Teamspeak} {Dedicated}

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rdager

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ryan
In-Game Username:
rdager
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Never
How often can you play?: Mostly on the weekends, but I do play for long periods of time. I start to dig and days pass by.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Absolutely
Why do you want to join CCG?: I have played alot of Mods for MC on alot of servers. I have always searched for a server with people that I can call friends and build with.
Seems like people get bored fast and decide not to play anymore.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I am always chatty and willing to help anyone with anything they need. I am also a Graphic Artist so I can help out with any graphics needed for websites, forums, or possibly streamer logos if any of you do that.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ryan
In-Game Username: rdager
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Never
How often can you play?: Mostly on the weekends, but I do play for long periods of time. I start to dig and days pass by.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Absolutely
Why do you want to join CCG?: I have played alot of Mods for MC on alot of servers. I have always searched for a server with people that I can call friends and build with.
Seems like people get bored fast and decide not to play anymore.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I am always chatty and willing to help anyone with anything they need. I am also a Graphic Artist so I can help out with any graphics needed for websites, forums, or possibly streamer logos if any of you do that.
Accepted! ,Welcome to CCG[DOUBLEPOST=1412487202][/DOUBLEPOST]
Accepted! ,Welcome to CCG
We hope to see you on teamspeak soon

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
I've corrected an issue where the version of the modpack wasnt stated, we are running 1.1.1 for anybody interested

RiokuTheSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:RiokuTheSlayer

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.

If Yes, why?:---

How often can you play?:Daily, most of the time

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:Yep.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yep.

Why do you want to join CCG?: I've been looking for a Monster server for a while. This one seems nice, small, and pretty normal ^^

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I usually help around FTB servers with the in-depth elements of gameplay (Stuff like Computercraft, Thuamcraft, Applied Energistics), but I just generally try and help anyone I can, while still progressing myself!

SECRET WORD: SPONGES

Hope to hear from you soon! ~Rio

Last edited:

fallingskies17

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
Fallingskies17 -I am a male and my user name has nothing to do with the show. I have never and dont plan on watching it. I dont like when people refer to me as a fan of a show ive never watched.

I am 16 really close to 17 -again not related to my user name :p

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
Never, on my last server i was an admin and helped with many problems and was never a cause of problems.

If Yes, why?
N/A

How often can you play?:
I play at least 3-5 days a week and 3-6 hours a day, sometimes more.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
I have never used TeamSpeak but i have a microphone and am willing to try it out.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
Yes i am a rule follower and will obey/abide by any and all rules set by those in power.

Why do you want to join CCG?:
I am looking for a small server nothing too big to just have fun on. I like making new friends and will be quite active. I like helping and informing other people about things. I have played mincraft for 3-4 years and have been using mods most of that time so i feel i know them really well.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
I will become an active player making new friends helping people and building cool things and just being another cool person to talk to while playing the wonderful game that is minecraft.

I hope you like my application and will consider adding me i will be able to join as soon as im added (most likely) and can try team speak. Have a great day and thanks for reading!
secret word:Sponges!

Last edited:

shazbot

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: shazbot

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No

If Yes, why? n/a

How often can you play?: Pretty Often, usually 5-6 days a week. I'll play after work usually, i.e. in the evenings EST.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes

Why do you want to join CCG?: Just looking for a good, well-maintained Monster server to play on. I haven't played minecraft in a little while and just want a good server where I can build some cool things. The one I used to play on is no longer active (understandable as it was several months ago), so if I were to go back there I may as well just play single-player.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'll gladly build with others or help them out. I am very knowledgeable about most of the mods in Monster so sometimes I can offer help or answer weird technical questions about mod stuff. I'm mostly inclined toward the technical mods and enjoy building industrial automation systems and neat buildings.

secret word: Sponges!

Last edited:

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
Fallingskies17 -I am a male and my user name has nothing to do with the show. I have never and dont plan on watching it. I dont like when people refer to me as a fan of a show ive never watched.

I am 16 really close to 17 -again not related to my user name :p

Never, on my last server i was an admin and helped with many problems and was never a cause of problems.

If Yes, why?
N/A

How often can you play?:
I play at least 3-5 days a week and 3-6 hours a day, sometimes more.

I have never used TeamSpeak but i have a microphone and am willing to try it out.

Yes i am a rule follower and will obey/abide by any and all rules set by those in power.

I am looking for a small server nothing too big to just have fun on. I like making new friends and will be quite active. I like helping and informing other people about things. I have played mincraft for 3-4 years and have been using mods most of that time so i feel i know them really well.

I will become an active player making new friends helping people and building cool things and just being another cool person to talk to while playing the wonderful game that is minecraft.

I hope you like my application and will consider adding me i will be able to join as soon as im added (most likely) and can try team speak. Have a great day and thanks for reading!
secret word:Sponges!
Accepted! Hopefully we'll see you on teamspeak soon[DOUBLEPOST=1412658658][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username:RiokuTheSlayer

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.

If Yes, why?:---

How often can you play?:Daily, most of the time

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:Yep.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yep.

Why do you want to join CCG?: I've been looking for a Monster server for a while. This one seems nice, small, and pretty normal ^^

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I usually help around FTB servers with the in-depth elements of gameplay (Stuff like Computercraft, Thuamcraft, Applied Energistics), but I just generally try and help anyone I can, while still progressing myself!

SECRET WORD: SPONGES

Hope to hear from you soon! ~Rio
Accepted! Welcome to CCG
In-Game Username: shazbot

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No

If Yes, why? n/a

How often can you play?: Pretty Often, usually 5-6 days a week. I'll play after work usually, i.e. in the evenings EST.

Why do you want to join CCG?: Just looking for a good, well-maintained Monster server to play on. I haven't played minecraft in a little while and just want a good server where I can build some cool things. The one I used to play on is no longer active (understandable as it was several months ago), so if I were to go back there I may as well just play single-player.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'll gladly build with others or help them out. I am very knowledgeable about most of the mods in Monster so sometimes I can offer help or answer weird technical questions about mod stuff. I'm mostly inclined toward the technical mods and enjoy building industrial automation systems and neat buildings.

secret word: Sponges!
Accepted!

Ryansnape638

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
Ryansnape638

No i have not.

If Yes, why?
-

How often can you play?:
A few times during the week, lots in weekend

Yes I do

I will gladly and willingly follow all of your rules

I want to join CCG for many reasons. My first reason is that I have not played Minecraft in a while, and I recently just got back into it. I have always loved modded Minecraft and I have previously hosted my own FTB server, but due to expensive hosting costs i had to take it down. Because of that I still want to play with other people, as I find that very enjoyable. I love making friends, not the most creative builder, like techie sort of stuff!

I plan to help people with resources, and try and use my knowledge with previously owning a server and knowing most mods well (back then) for good use.
I also like to hang out a chill with people!

Thanks for reading I do hope I get in!

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
Ryansnape638

No i have not.

If Yes, why?
-

How often can you play?:
A few times during the week, lots in weekend

Yes I do

I will gladly and willingly follow all of your rules

I want to join CCG for many reasons. My first reason is that I have not played Minecraft in a while, and I recently just got back into it. I have always loved modded Minecraft and I have previously hosted my own FTB server, but due to expensive hosting costs i had to take it down. Because of that I still want to play with other people, as I find that very enjoyable. I love making friends, not the most creative builder, like techie sort of stuff!

I plan to help people with resources, and try and use my knowledge with previously owning a server and knowing most mods well (back then) for good use.
I also like to hang out a chill with people!

Thanks for reading I do hope I get in!
Accepted, Join us on teamspeak, if you would

nachtrauch

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: nachtrauch

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope...to old for goofing around

If Yes, why? n/a

How often can you play?: I'm playing daily for about 4-6 hours

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: sure do...hope you don't mind a "slight" german accent ;). My english is good enough for daily conversation...but please don't expect me to take part in a discussion about quantum physics or string theory

Will you follow ALL of our rules? why certainly

Why do you want to join CCG?: I'm looking for a small tight community, where i can feel home. Also the map seems pretty fresh...i hate being the latecomer while everybody else is pretty much in endgame.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I love taking part in big community projects. Also i like sci-fi-based themes...most of my projects are settled in the Stargate/Star Trek/Star Wars universe(s)

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: nachtrauch

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope...to old for goofing around

If Yes, why? n/a

How often can you play?: I'm playing daily for about 4-6 hours

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: sure do...hope you don't mind a "slight" german accent ;). My english is good enough for daily conversation...but please don't expect me to take part in a discussion about quantum physics or string theory

Will you follow ALL of our rules? why certainly

Why do you want to join CCG?: I'm looking for a small tight community, where i can feel home. Also the map seems pretty fresh...i hate being the latecomer while everybody else is pretty much in endgame.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I love taking part in big community projects. Also i like sci-fi-based themes...most of my projects are settled in the Stargate/Star Trek/Star Wars universe(s)
Accepted! Going to be great to have you! Hopefully we'll see you on teamspeak

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Namiasdf

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope

How often can you play?: Daily

Why do you want to join CCG?: Would like to join a community

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Get geared up then focus on community builds. If I wanted to SSP, I'd SSP.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Namiasdf

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope

How often can you play?: Daily

Why do you want to join CCG?: Would like to join a community

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Get geared up then focus on community builds. If I wanted to SSP, I'd SSP.
You're application is looking good! You have been accepted, welcome to crowd control gaming.
Ill whitelist you as soon as I get home today

Greathos

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Greathos

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not that I am aware of

If Yes, why? n/a

How often can you play?: On a daily basis for the most part. I am in college for programming so some days I will not make it on.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I do have a headset with a microphone. Which version of TS are you using?

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course!

Why do you want to join CCG?: I am looking for a server with a good community. Playing FTB alone is not bad but having others to show off builds or help, takes it to the next level.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I like to talk, so you will see me answering any questions I have an answer to, perhaps making a few jokes if I don't :) I like to visit other players and see how the build is going. You can get some great ideas from others and sometimes save them time if you have done something similar.

I have a friend Crossraid (age 30) who would also like to apply. His issue is that this site will never allow him to sign up. He is currently looking into it.