Cross dimension item transport

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ZethHQ

Jul 29, 2019
Any mod yet for 1.6.X to replace tesseracts? I tried with teleport pipes but sadly they don't work from different dimensions and I really don't want to make quarry holes in my main world...

neiromaru

Jul 29, 2019
You can drop items through mystcraft portals and have obsidian pipes or wood golems on the other end to pick them up. Or send trains loaded with cargo through portals (see direwolf's recent forgecraft 2 videos looking at cpw's train setup).

Also, I think GT has some kind of tesseract, but I don't know much about them except that they're expensive.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Ender Storage has been updated for 1.6.x . Ender Chests and Ender Tanks are good substitutes for Item and Liquid Tesseracts.

There is no substitute for Energy Tesseracts. About the closest is a liquid with compact power producers on the other end, like combustion, steam, or lava.

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Wasn't sure if Enderchests are updated, appearently they are...
Other than these modded ones, vanilla ones would work too :) (They can get a bit messy tho)

ZethHQ

Jul 29, 2019
I totally forgot about enderchests, silly me. But still I want to know if there are any other mods ,aside of ender storage, to transport items cross dimensions. And a replacement for energy tesseract?:)

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
Do what DW did, put steam in endertanks then have steam engines on the other side. :D you get 32 MJ per tick. seems like it works.

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
Any mod yet for 1.6.X to replace tesseracts? I tried with teleport pipes but sadly they don't work from different dimensions and I really don't want to make quarry holes in my main world...
Rail craft rail system into a mystic craft portal[DOUBLEPOST=1381872177][/DOUBLEPOST]
or use the laser drill

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
There is no substitute for Energy Tesseracts. About the closest is a liquid with compact power producers on the other end, like combustion, steam, or lava.

And a replacement for energy tesseract?:)

EnderIO

The Dimensional Transceiver can transport energy or liquids. There are config settings, what energy loss you want (percent reduction like TE or a fixed cost per Transceiver node or none at all).
Transferring liquids costs energy per bucket, also adjustable in the config. Or you can switch the energy cost off there.
The Energy Cubes can be limited in their output, like in TE you are able to regulate the amount of energy you are sending through.

ZethHQ

Jul 29, 2019
EnderIO

The Dimensional Transceiver can transport energy or liquids. There are config settings, what energy loss you want (percent reduction like TE or a fixed cost per Transceiver node or none at all).
Transferring liquids costs energy per bucket, also adjustable in the config. Or you can switch the energy cost off there.
The Energy Cubes can be limited in their output, like in TE you are able to regulate the amount of energy you are sending through.

Thank you, I already have this mod in my modlist but I was thinking it is only for 3 pipes in one block, didn't know it can do that. I'll watch a spotlight. :D