Whitelist Server Crimcraft (dw20 1.0.0) small whitelist server Mature (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cannibilly

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Cannibilly
Location (including timezone): Maine, US Est time
Youtube channel (if you have one): None
Twitch channel (or other streaming site): None
Experience with modded minecraft: A few years of technik and FTB
Why do you wish to join?: Looking for a smaller close knit group of people to spend some time with making this

MasterFSK

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
ObviouslyN00b​
Location (including timezone):
Norway - GMT +1 (I think >_< )​
YouTube channel (if you have one):
None worth mentioning.​
Twitch channel (or other streaming site):
Same as above >_<​
Experience with modded Minecraft:
Quite a lot, I've been playing vanilla for 4-5 or more years, and modded on and off around 3 years. I am no technical dude at all. I like building things more than the technical aspects of the game.​
Why do you wish to join?:
I've had quite a break from Minecraft now due to moving, computer problems and real life stuff. Coming back to the game again, I would rather play on a server with people than alone on single player.​

Naquada

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
Naquada
Experience with modded minecraft:
Since FTB launched
Why do you wish to join?:
I enjoy playing with others. Looking for a place to settle down longterm

Wheeler12

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wheeler6
Youtube channel (if you have one): None... yet. But I may start one in the near future.
Twitch channel (or other streaming site): None.
Experience with modded minecraft: I have played DW20 pack 1.6.4. but I still have a lot to learn and discover :).
Why do you wish to join?: Minecraft in singleplayer is a bit boring in my opinion because you can't interact with others so I'm looking for a server where I could enjoy the game and have fun with other people.

CrimsonKingLP

Jul 29, 2019
Just to clarify some stuff that I was asked, there are no banned items. Just please be respectful. Don't drop 30 chunk loaders with 30000 entities loaded in each area. I have no problem with digger ages in mystcraft (I am in the midst of collecting pages to make a flat desert with no cave for my own quarry system).

As for mystcraft, if you didn't already know, most ages will be unstable atm. If you set up everything correctly and get an unstable age, I can remove the instability with a command to fix it. If you just randomly generate an age, you are stuck with whatever the effects are. (I got a pyrotheum ocean this morning with no apparent instability but wouldn't use the command to fix it anyway)

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: wendictive
Location (including timezone): denmark cet +1
Youtube channel (if you have one):
Twitch channel (or other streaming site): wendictive
Experience with modded minecraft: alot :)
Why do you wish to join?: well atm im on a modded server with GT on it... i love the community but GT is killing me. Why this server? well its a whitelistet its mature... so hope no kids.. sorry not good with kids. i just like building and having fun... progressing at a fair rate. usually keep to my self and i dont talk much. untill i get to know my fellow players.
hope youll have me
regards wendi

Sollie

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: solfoxy
Location (including timezone): TN-CST
Youtube channel (if you have one): none
Twitch channel (or other streaming site):none
Experience with modded minecraft: couple years
Why do you wish to join?: Had a great server with friends, then everyone moved on to other games. I keep coming back but never found a good small server to play on.

Skarate

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SKarate
Location (including timezone): IN-Eastern
Youtube channel (if you have one): none
Experience with modded minecraft: couple years
Why do you wish to join?: Looking for a better server to join, tired of weekly rollbacks.

Ascerynx

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:theonestreamer44
Age:16 I know I am younger but I have been told I am quite mature
Location (including timezone):EST(Eastern Standard Time)
Youtube channel (if you have one):www.youtube.com/user/ascerynx
Twitch channel (or other streaming site):www.twitch.tv/ascerynx
Experience with modded minecraft:I have played a lot of modded minecraft in the past but lost track of it recently due to family things.
Why do you wish to join?:I want to join because I feel that my channel needs something on it that is different from vanilla. I am willing to upload it 1-3 times weekly if I have the time.

Thanks for reading this! Have a nice day!

Vauny

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Vauny1
Location (including timezone): US/ EasternTime
Youtube channel (if you have one): None
Twitch channel (or other streaming site): None
Experience with modded minecraft: Around 3 years
Why do you wish to join?: Just looking for a small mature server to relax and have some fun....one that is hopefully without all the drama that seems to happen on so many others.

jesspls

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jesspls
Location (including timezone): US, central standard time
Youtube channel (if you have one): n/a
Twitch channel (or other streaming site): n/a
Experience with modded minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft for over a year now. Experienced with a majority of the mods in this modpack.
Why do you wish to join?: I'm just looking for a mature community to play with. I don't enjoy single player much and I prefer playing with people closer to my age.

imaqtie

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Imaqtie
Location (including timezone): The Netherlands
Youtube channel (if you have one): I have one but I dont use it.
Twitch channel (or other streaming site): Might be something for in the future.
Experience with modded minecraft: Not so much to be honest I have been playing mainly vanilla minecraft but recently ftb direwolf caught my attention and now I seek for a server on which I can play :)
Why do you wish to join?: See previous answer :)

CitizenWii

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wiitarded007
Location (including timezone): US East (EST -5)
Youtube channel (if you have one): N/A
Twitch channel (or other streaming site): N/A
Experience with modded minecraft: My first experience with minecraft mods was back in beta with the flying boat mod where you could drop lit TNT everywhere, and I've been playing modded MC ever since.
Why do you wish to join?: People on my last server stopped being active, so I'm looking for a place that has people to talk and hangout with while I play.

Batmanno1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Batmanno1
Location (including timezone):Salt Lake City, Utah Mnt TZ (UTC-07:00)
Twitch channel (or other streaming site):N/A
Experience with modded minecraft:I have played with most mod packs
Why do you wish to join?:I am just looking for a place to play with fun active people that enjoy minecraft.

CrimsonKingLP

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, sorry about not responding. I have been having a lot of personal issues to deal with and for some reason I am no longer getting emails about responses here (which I didn't realize until about 5 minutes ago). I am currently sending out messages to all who have applied that I have not spoken to already soon.

As of right now the server is still running 1.0.2, but will probably be updated tonight or tomorrow to 1.0.3.

ChocolateDyke

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ChocolateDyke
Location (including timezone): Virginia, UTC - 5:00, Eastern Time (May be in Washington state this summer)
Twitch channel (or other streaming site): I stream league of legends mostly (Twitch -- ChokolateThunda)
Experience with modded minecraft: Played with numerous mod packs including some of my own custom ones.
Why do you wish to join?: I would love to play modded minecraft with a group of people that are as dedicated to a world and large builds as I am.

CaptainSlug

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptainSlug91
Location (including timezone):US/eastern
Youtube channel (if you have one):none
Experience with modded minecraft:i've played some ftb packs like direwolf20 1.6.4 and agrarian skies and 3rd party ftb packs like hatpack
Why do you wish to join?:I really like modded minecraft, but I don't really like playing single player( i find it boring). after trying for a long to to convince my friends who only want to play vanilla to play any type of modded mc ive decided to just try and find a small server.

I do have questions about the server like what difficulty is the game set on, do you have death chests, and do you allow teleportation of any kind? ( I understand that the game is supposed to have some difficulty but I hate dying over and over again trying to get items back)

Last edited: