Whitelist Server Crimcraft (dw20 1.0.0) small whitelist server Mature (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Batmanno1

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know who is still playing on the sever but I was going to let you all know. Today some time I am going to summon the Demons Invasion from blood magic. I don't know what time it will be but with in the next 12 hours. If you want me to let you know when I do it just message me and I will give you a heads up about an hour before i do it. there is a book in the end to the location that i have picked for it. Its kind of far away. so I hope to see you there.

Skrubs123

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Skrubs123
Location (including timezone): Nashville, TN (Central)
Youtube channel (if you have one): N/A
Twitch channel (or other streaming site): N/A
Experience with modded minecraft: I have been playing modded minecraft since the release of Teknit
Why do you wish to join?: I am looking for a small community of mature individuals like myself. Where the server is standard mod pack.

CrimsonKingLP

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, it has been awhile since I opened the server up to invitations. Currently we are running 1.0.3 of the modpack, but I plan on updating to 1.1.0 soonish.

Please follow the info in the opening post to apply to the server.

GooseJSHF

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: GooseJS
Location (including timezone): Massachusetts
Youtube channel (if you have one): GooseJSHF (I think? I don't record often, I think I have one video, a Saint's Row one.)
Twitch channel (or other streaming site): GooseJS (I think? I stream more often than record but I don't remember my name, considering I don't have the best memory...)
Experience with modded minecraft: Since the second major release of the original IC (So... a lot!) (TMI anyone?)
Why do you wish to join?: I love modded minecraft and been trying to get my own DW20 sever up for a while now... instead I think it would be better to join one.

Extra Info: I know this isn't usually a category, but I felt like adding this, hoping it would help me increase my chances of joining... I was the second one to the ForgeCraft PAX East Panel! Remember I was in line behind you with my cousin! (I was the one that talked a lot, and said I'd spread your channel around). Also, I plan on being on the server... A LOT, so be prepared to see me in there like 10+ hours a week.

EDIT: Grammar...

Last edited:

TehEpicPeanut

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TehEpicPeanut
Location (including timezone): EST America
Youtube channel (if you have one): None
Twitch channel (or other streaming site): None
Experience with modded minecraft: I have played 2 or 3 of the previous direwolf packs (cant remember its been a while) and I have a strong knowledge of a lot of the old mods but I dont know a lot about the newer, ones like botania.
Why do you wish to join?: I used to play all the time but I took a break for a while and wanted to get back into it.