1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Crimcraft (dw20 1.0.0) small whitelist server Mature (18+)

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by CrimsonKingLP, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Batmanno1

Batmanno1 New Member

I don't know who is still playing on the sever but I was going to let you all know. Today some time I am going to summon the Demons Invasion from blood magic. I don't know what time it will be but with in the next 12 hours. If you want me to let you know when I do it just message me and I will give you a heads up about an hour before i do it. there is a book in the end to the location that i have picked for it. Its kind of far away. so I hope to see you there.

2. Skrubs123

Skrubs123 New Member

In Game Name: Skrubs123
    Location (including timezone): Nashville, TN (Central)
    Youtube channel (if you have one): N/A
    Twitch channel (or other streaming site): N/A
    Experience with modded minecraft: I have been playing modded minecraft since the release of Teknit
    Why do you wish to join?: I am looking for a small community of mature individuals like myself. Where the server is standard mod pack.

3. CrimsonKingLP

CrimsonKingLP New Member

Server applications have been reopened.

4. CrimsonKingLP

CrimsonKingLP New Member

5. CrimsonKingLP

CrimsonKingLP New Member

Okay, it has been awhile since I opened the server up to invitations. Currently we are running 1.0.3 of the modpack, but I plan on updating to 1.1.0 soonish.

Please follow the info in the opening post to apply to the server.

6. GooseJSHF

GooseJSHF New Member

In Game Name: GooseJS
    Location (including timezone): Massachusetts
    Youtube channel (if you have one): GooseJSHF (I think? I don't record often, I think I have one video, a Saint's Row one.)
    Twitch channel (or other streaming site): GooseJS (I think? I stream more often than record but I don't remember my name, considering I don't have the best memory...)
    Experience with modded minecraft: Since the second major release of the original IC (So... a lot!) (TMI anyone?)
    Why do you wish to join?: I love modded minecraft and been trying to get my own DW20 sever up for a while now... instead I think it would be better to join one.

Extra Info: I know this isn't usually a category, but I felt like adding this, hoping it would help me increase my chances of joining... I was the second one to the ForgeCraft PAX East Panel! Remember I was in line behind you with my cousin! (I was the one that talked a lot, and said I'd spread your channel around). Also, I plan on being on the server... A LOT, so be prepared to see me in there like 10+ hours a week.

EDIT: Grammar...

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  7. TehEpicPeanut

TehEpicPeanut New Member

In Game Name: TehEpicPeanut
    Location (including timezone): EST America
    Youtube channel (if you have one): None
    Twitch channel (or other streaming site): None
    Experience with modded minecraft: I have played 2 or 3 of the previous direwolf packs (cant remember its been a while) and I have a strong knowledge of a lot of the old mods but I dont know a lot about the newer, ones like botania.
    Why do you wish to join?: I used to play all the time but I took a break for a while and wanted to get back into it.