Creeperhost Ultimate Pack Server crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

Jul 29, 2019
I recently started a Ultimate pack CreeperHost Server for myself and a small group of friends. Yesterday I came home from work to find that my server had crashed. I really didn't have the time to fix it, so I really quickly got everything restarted, backed up, and the crash report saved on my dropbox. Everything looked good my friend got on for a little bit, but before I went to bed I stopped the server just in case.

Here is the link to the crash report on my dropbox, here. I'm not sure how to do a spoiler so I will upload it as well.

I am pretty sure it's gotta be 1 of 2 things, but I have no clue what to look for in this crash report. I didn't have a chunkloader in every dimension so it could have been the memory leak bug. I did however get on before I stopped the server and put a chunkloader in all the dimensions... might have missed the nether, I will have to go check tonight. The other possible culprit would probably be the new Applied Energistics network I set up a few days ago. I always see there is an update to AE but I don't really want to have everyone install the update manually, but if it needs to happen it needs to happen.

Thanks in advance for the help -Anubis

Attachments

• Crash Report.txt
    17.5 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.