Whitelist Server CrazyCraft - Ultimate - White list - No Banned Items 24/7 - Keep items on death

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

commandergeneral

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: commandergeneral
Time Zone: est
How often will you play? daily
Skype? yep
Have you ever been banned? Why? nope

Nathie1000

Jul 29, 2019
K guyz the new ip is: 69.24.190.218
Please note that this is temporary!
We'll also try to migrate the old world.

sgtjester

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:sgtjester
Time Zone:^^^ UTC-5
How often will you play? 2-3 Hours a day
Skype? I don't have but I'll make one if necessary.
Have you ever been banned? Why? Never have been banned .

bocag18

Jul 29, 2019
we have a new ip: 108.60.193.105:25810
the map from the port forwarded server has been migrated so you can pick up where you left off.
thank you for your patience.

Mattheaus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Mattheaus
Time Zone: EST
How often will you play? Hour or two on the weekdays, many hours on weekend. Limited playtime during week due to work.
Skype? Can use, I have it on cpu but havnt needed it much.
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Tundras
Time Zone: AST
How often will you play? Daily
Skype? Of course
Have you ever been banned? Why? I've never been banned and I don't ever plan on it

xMovingxTarg3t

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:xMovingxTarg3t
Time Zone:eastern standard time
How often will you play? I play minecraft quite a bit mostly everyday
Skype? Yes, xMovingxTarg3t
Have you ever been banned? Why? unfortunately I have been banned, i used to use hacks like nodus around the time I began to get bored of mindcraft. When I learned about tekkit and other mods I really got back into it and stopped hacking. I haven't hacked in atleast 3 years

Mrblackmagic199

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Mrblackmagic199.
Time zone: Auckland/Wellington.
How often will you play? As much as possible this is generally a few hours a day.
Have you ever been banned? Why? I have been ACCUSED of duplicating engineering bricks with a canvas bag simply because I had them in my inventory and my bag (I didn't).

I would also like to apply for the position of admin if it is still open, I have been a admin on 2 ilividcraft servers and one other server (I can't remember the name sorry). I will put a lot of effort into helping make the server a success and a happy environment for everyone who is playing and is going to be playing. If you would like to talk to me just type something in chat to my Skype and I should reply within a day or you could email me at [email protected] (note i will be invisible for personal reasons on Skype).

I hope to talk to you soon.

CrissHill

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kris8970
Time Zone: EET (GMT+2)
How often will you play? plenty (daily and couple of hours)
Skype? Yes, but information only on private request, not on a public forum
Have you ever been banned? Why? No i havent.
Short info about me:
I used to run a 48 slot dedicated server with a great community. Had to take a business trip and the server went down during that time and couldnt recover (problems with backend server of the provider) and the community died down. I'm now looking for a good community above anything else. This sounds interesting and would like to give it a try.

Alec Farmer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Mrblackmagic199.
Time zone: Auckland/Wellington.
How often will you play? As much as possible this is generally a few hours a day.
Have you ever been banned? Why? I have been ACCUSED of duplicating engineering bricks with a canvas bag simply because I had them in my inventory and my bag (I didn't).

I would also like to apply for the position of admin if it is still open, I have been a admin on 2 ilividcraft servers and one other server (I can't remember the name sorry). I will put a lot of effort into helping make the server a success and a happy environment for everyone who is playing and is going to be playing. If you would like to talk to me just type something in chat to my Skype and I should reply within a day or you could email me at [email protected] (note i will be invisible for personal reasons on Skype).

I hope to talk to you soon.

You may join![DOUBLEPOST=1367247702][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: Kris8970
Time Zone: EET (GMT+2)
How often will you play? plenty (daily and couple of hours)
Skype? Yes, but information only on private request, not on a public forum
Have you ever been banned? Why? No i havent.
Short info about me:
I used to run a 48 slot dedicated server with a great community. Had to take a business trip and the server went down during that time and couldnt recover (problems with backend server of the provider) and the community died down. I'm now looking for a good community above anything else. This sounds interesting and would like to give it a try.

You may join!

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: torpdeo
Time Zone: GMT -5
How often will you play? every week when I get the time
Skype? yes, pm if you want the username
Have you ever been banned? Why? not that I know of

Neoharvester

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Neoharvester
Time Zone: EST
How often will you play? 4-6 hours most days.
Skype? Neoharvester - And you are welcome to ask me any questions you like on there.
Have you ever been banned? Why? Negative. Don't know how you'd really "research" that but I'm definitely not on MCBans or anything. Only really played on one server though.
Also is the server on hardmode? Quick queeestion.

hanableking

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Hanableking
Time Zone: Mountain
How often will you play? 3-8 Hours daily
Skype? Yes, when I am not recording youtube videos lol
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope, because I rock!

Williamb1

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Willb1fy
Time Zone:EMT
How often will you play?I will play on the week days when i dont have homework and on the weekends when i dont have basketball practice but i will still be on alot
Skype? yes William Burchett
Have you ever been banned? Why? No because I have always obeyed the ules and was nice to everyone