Whitelist Server Crazycraft [Mindcrack(newest) [Fresh] [20slots] [PvE] [Hard] [Whitelist] Read rules before applying

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,

IGN: frogger35
RLN: Tyler

FTB experience: 8 months or so

Info: I saw your server posting and was like holy lord! Extra hard mode :D, Looks like my kind of game.
I hope to join your server and help out the community as much as I can. I'm located in the USA and understand there may be a few connection laggy issues going on.
I'm looking for a semi-mature to super mature server. I agree to your rules completely and love the fact you added the "chop your trees down Fully!" bit. If you don't it just simply looks ugly and no one wants an ugly server to play on.

Thank you for taking your time and reading my app.
Hope to see ya all in-game.

P.S. does your server have a ts, vent, mumble, or any other voice chat service available?
P.S.S. I don't like frogs :)

Hello :) Really liked you're application, you are whitelisted and welcome to the server :)

PS, a few of us use Skype, we are all Norwegian though :) Im sure we could set up a Mumble server or something like that, or just juse Skype. We'll get to that later!

Everwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, im not really sure about the mining laser yet, i personally never tried it because I try not to play "easy-mode". If I find it op in the future, I might disable it, so dont plan on using it :) Did you read the rules and agree to them? I see that you live in the US, since the server is in EU, you might have some lag, if you are still interested in joining, let me know :)

I would like to still join.
I do agree to the rules. I would like to try with the server first and see how much lag I will get, and if it is bearable, or if it ruins the fun.

Thanks,
Everwolf

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to still join.
I do agree to the rules. I would like to try with the server first and see how much lag I will get, and if it is bearable, or if it ruins the fun.

Thanks,
Everwolf

Ok :) You are whitelisted, welcome!

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:liawjunwei1999
Why I want to join this server: My own opinion is that I would like to join this server because of this "newest server" and most people applied for it so, I would like to be considered :]

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:liawjunwei1999
Why I want to join this server: My own opinion is that I would like to join this server because of this "newest server" and most people applied for it so, I would like to be considered :]

Im sorry, but at the age of 12, I dont think you will fit into the server sadly even though you might be mature for you're age. I dont have an age limit, but im finding 12 a little bit too young im afraid. Good luck finding a server for you!

Also, important note to everyone on the server, Twilight is bugged. If you enter it, you might fall from the sky, and you may or may not die. And there will be no portal back home, so be aware of this please. If you want to enter Twilight, I suggest doing it when im online so that I can come to you and make a portal that leads back home. However, the portal that leads back to the Overworld usually bugs aswell, placing you inside blocks and you will suffocate. So I also strongly suggest that you bring an enderchest or something that will let you bring you're items home safely, and then go through the portal without any items incase you die :) Good luck!

Puraz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Purazz

I'm kinda new to Minecraft, but watched a lot tutorials and stuff, joined one mindcrack server and kinda liked it. So wanna learn and build. some stuff here if possible.
I do agree with rules.

Thanks, Purazz.

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Purazz

I'm kinda new to Minecraft, but watched a lot tutorials and stuff, joined one mindcrack server and kinda liked it. So wanna learn and build. some stuff here if possible.
I do agree with rules.

Thanks, Purazz.

Its really important that you have read, understand and agree to the rules and information. You say you are new, and new players tend to do a lot of the stuff that I dont want happening in my server, like half-chopped trees, dirt pillars/huts, cobblestone pillars/huts and so on. Its ugly, and if you absolutely need top make those, let it be very temporary. I suggest you rather go underground and make a cave instead so it wont be noticeable from above ground :p This server is a little bit more hardcore than most servers, so if you are still interested in joining, let me know!

Puraz

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah still, interested. Dont worry about mess i dont like doing it or leaving mess around.

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 8.2.0

If you have problems downloading the new version through the launcher, so did I, but it worked on the fourth try.

Ryr1124

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ryr1124

I have played Minecraft since alpha, never really played with many mods (save for a few simple bukkit mods on some servers) until recently when I found FTB.
I enjoy the challenge of hard difficulty, I really have found enjoyment out of all the mods in the mindcrack pack, I also despise half-chopped trees, and I would much rather play on a server with some friendly people and see what awesome contraptions they build compared to just by my lonesome in a single-player world.
I would very much like to join your server. Thanks.

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ryr1124

I have played Minecraft since alpha, never really played with many mods (save for a few simple bukkit mods on some servers) until recently when I found FTB.
I enjoy the challenge of hard difficulty, I really have found enjoyment out of all the mods in the mindcrack pack, I also despise half-chopped trees, and I would much rather play on a server with some friendly people and see what awesome contraptions they build compared to just by my lonesome in a single-player world.
I would very much like to join your server. Thanks.

Hello, you are whitelisted, welcome to the server :)

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
I would just like to remind people who apply to this server that this server is based around long-term, not "rush to high tech and quit". If you want to rush a tech because you need that tech to do what you want, thats fine, but I dont really see the point to play if all you want to do is get to "end-game" tech and then quit. Me personally, my goal is to have fun, try and build a huge medieval village, but at the same time do a lot of exploring, gather all the stuffs and make automated machines and so on. I want to base my play on long-term, and ive already seen people rush and get bored. Relax a bit will'ya :p

Reactions: SugarDose

omnissiah19

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: omnissiah19
RLN: victor

FTB experience: just started with ftb but i have extensive use in tekkit before this

Info: hello id like to join because i want to play with a core group of people and im really good with railcraft

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SugarDose

Age: 13 ( i get it, "Not old enough", i have already been rejected by almost every server i applied for just because of that one characteristic. I really just want to play FTB within a controlled, community based, environment. So please, look for maturity, not age. Also, i have seen no age restrictions, so that's an Up-Side)

Why do you want to be on this server?: As i have said, I really just want to play FTB within a controlled, community based, environment, and i have been rejected by plenty of servers. The other reason for wanting to be on this, is because i HATE any type of "Essentials, Bukkit, Plug-ins" that alter the game by even a LITTLE bit. Plus, this server seems very well organized, you have seemed to cover EVERYTHING and made it seem like a nice little server!

What could you contribute to the server?: I enjoy building PLENTY of medieval type structures. I could possibly build a public Thaumcraft area. I do, also, want to create a large area of plots for everyone to come and build their own businesses. Also, I really enjoy being with others in a controlled environment. I am slightly "Socially Awkward" ... but when i am around people i am comfortable with, I can easily come out of my shell. Please at least CONSIDER me, and look past the age. Thank you, and see you if i do!

Hello :) I dont have an age restriction because I try to look at the whole picture when it comes to maturity, age is not the only factor. I have essentials installed, but only for some admin features, nothing that alters gameplay. I have decided to whitelist you, welcome!

IGN: omnissiah19
RLN: victor

FTB experience: just started with ftb but i have extensive use in tekkit before this

Info: hello id like to join because i want to play with a core group of people and im really good with railcraft

Hello! Im sad to inform you that I have declined you're application to be whitelisted. I wish you luck in finding a server!

Jackardson

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name and also ingame name is Jackardson, I am 21 Years old and I am from Germany.
I Read the description and Rules of your Server and I totally Agree with them.
I am new to Mindcrack but NOT new to Minecraft, I play since the early Alpha stages and have not stopped to love it.
Even tough I cant play without mods anymore. I love to explore Vast caves in hour long runs and having that satisfactory Feeling when you arrive Home again with your Bag full of Materials.

I would love to be whitelisted and explore the unseen Caves on your Server
Greetings, Jackardson

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
how evolved is the server right now?

Not sure about some of the others. I know at least one person has a lot of stuff I have even never seen. I myself am in the process of making my industrial blast furnace to smelt titanium ingots to craft diamond drill. We are usually 4-5 active people on.

nedks

Jul 29, 2019
This server is perfect for me as well! Firstly its based in London (No lag!) and it looks like you really try hard on this server, I would be extremely happy if you you whitelisted me. The only thing I don't like about this server is that quarries are disabled, why are they.

IGN: nedks

Did I read and agree the rules: Yes I did and Yes I do

Also can you tell me if there are like any towns or people that I can work with.

OutcastMephisto

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OutcastMephisto
Important info: I'm a sexy beast, and think that Hard mode and the more spartan rules are good. This'll be my first FTB server and I'm a bit new to FTB in general, so I might be a little derpy but will make sure I don't blow up the universe with my derpiness.