Whitelist Server Crazycraft [Mindcrack(newest) [Fresh] [20slots] [PvE] [Hard] [Whitelist] Read rules before applying

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everybody and welcome to Crazycraft!

I set up my own server, basicly because I dont want to play alone, and also because I didnt like the lack of rules on other servers. I guess I should add some info about me aswell, since you will see me on the server a lot.

My username is crazylike99 (yeah, when I made the minecraft account I didnt know it would be my IGN aswell :p), im from Norway and im 29 years old!

Rules:
  • Keep the world "clean". Basicly, chop down trees completly, fill in creeper holes to the best of you're ability. Dont leave temporary houses etc (dont want messy stuff all over the place that nobody uses). Dont build crap at spawn, and dont hug other people, let them have their space unless they give you permission.
  • Show respect, be mature.
  • No griefing.
  • No cheating/hacking.
  • Use common sense basicly.
Additional info:
  • Server difficulty is set to Hard
  • Server spawn is constructed in creative mode by a close friend of me, Realpesto. When he decides that he is done with spawn and he is starting his own adventure, he will no longer have creative mode, and neither will anyone else. This is purely for constructing the spawn structure.
  • Nuke, Quarry, Turtles and the use of TNT is disabled. (TNT can still be crafted, to be used in recipes) Also, if you need chunks to be loaded, use only Personal Anchor please.
  • Server location is London UK, so you should know what to expect when it comes to latency.
  • PvP is on, but do not attack people without agreeing to a duel first, server is PvE primarily.
  • Server IP: 82.145.58.47
The reason for the banned items are simple, I dont want this server to be easymode. I find mining/caving/exploration to be a big part of Minecraft, and by adding Quarry and Turtles it simply nullifies that part of the game which I love. Nuke and TNT mostly disabled because they are a huge grief risk.

Be aware, the server is running a good logging plugin which makes me able to detect who left half-chopped trees or dirt huts and so on, so if you dont agree 100% with all the rules, dont bother applying as you will be banned really fast.
Also, I shouldnt be needing to say this, but dont bother asking to be op, or be given items.

Also, important note to everyone on the server, Twilight is bugged. If you enter it, you might fall from the sky, and you may or may not die. And there will be no portal back home, so be aware of this please. If you want to enter Twilight, I suggest doing it when im online so that I can come to you and make a portal that leads back home. However, the portal that leads back to the Overworld usually bugs aswell, placing you inside blocks and you will suffocate. So I also strongly suggest that you bring an enderchest or something that will let you bring you're items home safely, and then go through the portal without any items incase you die :) Good luck!

Application should include you're IGN and age, and everythng else you think is important. Spend more than 5 seconds typing you're application and you will be more likely to be accepted.
(Expect to get a response within 24 hours of you're application, remember, I have a job, I cant watch this thread constantly :p)

XimeZ

Jul 29, 2019
I could just copy a format somewhere but i thought let's make a good application!

My IGN is XimeZ, i'm 15 years old that might be a little bit young but don't be afraid, i act mature! ;)
I live in Belgium, I'm very active i play everyday 5-15 hours, i want to play on a whitelisted server cause i like the small community where everyone knows eachother and i want to use everything of ftb like enderchests. I like using quarry's but i don't mind to go caving, this game is called MINEcraft for something!
If i would get added i have two little questions:

Is only the mining turtle disabled cause i like to use melee turtles for xp farms.
And which ftb pack does the server use ?

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
I could just copy a format somewhere but i thought let's make a good application!

My IGN is XimeZ, i'm 15 years old that might be a little bit young but don't be afraid, i act mature! ;)
I live in Belgium, I'm very active i play everyday 5-15 hours, i want to play on a whitelisted server cause i like the small community where everyone knows eachother and i want to use everything of ftb like enderchests. I like using quarry's but i don't mind to go caving, this game is called MINEcraft for something!
If i would get added i have two little questions:

Is only the mining turtle disabled cause i like to use melee turtles for xp farms.
And which ftb pack does the server use ?

All the turtles are disabled. I have never used the Melee turtles before, so I might allow this in the future. I will have to check them out first. If I find them to be "op" in my own terms, then they might stay banned, sry :p If you still want to play despite this, then let me know!

You are now whitelisted! Welcome :)

RealPesto

Jul 29, 2019
This seems like the perfect server for me! I hate stuff getting left behind and players generally just trashing the place. I love building and exploring stuff so this would suit me really well!
When i find a perfect spot, and start something I just cant stop. Usually becomes a large project that I just keep expanding.

My ign is RealPesto and I'm 28 years old.

Hope to be of concideration! :)

The RealPesto!

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
This seems like the perfect server for me! I hate stuff getting left behind and players generally just trashing the place. I love building and exploring stuff so this would suit me really well!
When i find a perfect spot, and start something I just cant stop. Usually becomes a large project that I just keep expanding.

My ign is RealPesto and I'm 28 years old.

Hope to be of concideration! :)

The RealPesto!

Whitelisted, welcome to the server :)

XimeZ

Jul 29, 2019
All the turtles are disabled. I have never used the Melee turtles before, so I might allow this in the future. I will have to check them out first. If I find them to be "op" in my own terms, then they might stay banned, sry :p If you still want to play despite this, then let me know!
I still want to play for sure! Xp farms work without turtles, it's just an addition to it ;)

Actloud

Jul 29, 2019
Hello :)
IGN: Actloud
Why I Want to Join: You seem like someone who knows how to run a clean fun server :) I want to join to have fun and experience FTB with a great group of people ! I hope you will whitelist me <3 If yuo have any questions just message me back !

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
Hello :)
IGN: Actloud
Why I Want to Join: You seem like someone who knows how to run a clean fun server :) I want to join to have fun and experience FTB with a great group of people ! I hope you will whitelist me <3 If yuo have any questions just message me back !

Whitelisted, welcome :)

CoDv2

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there.
IGN: CoDv2
Why i want to join: I like playing in small comunity private servers, were there is no griefing and people work together, i also noticed that the server is fairly new so no one has huge advantages making everything more fun and fair.

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there.
IGN: CoDv2
Why i want to join: I like playing in small comunity private servers, were there is no griefing and people work together, i also noticed that the server is fairly new so no one has huge advantages making everything more fun and fair.

Whitelisted. Welcome to the server :)

Zoom Zee

Jul 29, 2019
Hello
IGN: zarudny95
Why I want to join: I have tried other FTB servers before, but they have been open servers and the people involved have been just mostly griefers. I think this server would be great since it's whitelisted. For the most part I would just like to play minecraft with a group of people and have fun.

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
Hello
IGN: zarudny95
Why I want to join: I have tried other FTB servers before, but they have been open servers and the people involved have been just mostly griefers. I think this server would be great since it's whitelisted. For the most part I would just like to play minecraft with a group of people and have fun.

Kila_Dylbert3021

Jul 29, 2019
Herro there.
I am currently 14 years of age.
My IGN: Kila_Dylbert3021
Why I want to join this server: Most servers I have played have been griefers, or they shut down after a few weeks of uptime. I am currently returning to play FTB and I got alone playing on singleplayer worlds. All in all, I hope I have fun.

CarPet

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, hoping to be excepted!
IGN: CarPet300
Why i want to join: I have been playing on single player and have gotten tired of having no one to show my inventions to :(

NIharr

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, im looking for a newly started server since my old one disconnected me a lot. I accept the rules but i have one question: are chunkloaders allowed?

IGN: Nidharr

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
Herro there.
I am currently 14 years of age.
My IGN: Kila_Dylbert3021
Why I want to join this server: Most servers I have played have been griefers, or they shut down after a few weeks of uptime. I am currently returning to play FTB and I got alone playing on singleplayer worlds. All in all, I hope I have fun.

Hi, hoping to be excepted!
IGN: CarPet300
Why i want to join: I have been playing on single player and have gotten tired of having no one to show my inventions to :(

Hi, im looking for a newly started server since my old one disconnected me a lot. I accept the rules but i have one question: are chunkloaders allowed?

IGN: Nidharr

Whitelisted, welcome :) I have not disabled chunkloaders, but only use the personalised once, which only is active if you are on the server. Dont want to put too much strain on then server.

Everwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
IGN: Everwolf
I'm 14 going on 15 in a few months. I live on the West Coast of America.

I would like to join because I have been involved in small communities before, and I really enjoy having people to talk to and the general sense of camaraderie. In addition, it is my view that most things are more fun with friends. I would like to join because this gives me the chance to have a relatively fresh start on this server, and it gives me the ability to grow with the other people instead of being far behind.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity,
Everwolf

*edit* Are you going to allow mining lasers? The can give you the ability to basically strip mine when you turn the on horizontal mode.

CrazylikE

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
IGN: Everwolf
I'm 14 going on 15 in a few months. I live on the West Coast of America.

I would like to join because I have been involved in small communities before, and I really enjoy having people to talk to and the general sense of camaraderie. In addition, it is my view that most things are more fun with friends. I would like to join because this gives me the chance to have a relatively fresh start on this server, and it gives me the ability to grow with the other people instead of being far behind.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity,
Everwolf

*edit* Are you going to allow mining lasers? The can give you the ability to basically strip mine when you turn the on horizontal mode.

Hello, im not really sure about the mining laser yet, i personally never tried it because I try not to play "easy-mode". If I find it op in the future, I might disable it, so dont plan on using it :) Did you read the rules and agree to them? I see that you live in the US, since the server is in EU, you might have some lag, if you are still interested in joining, let me know :)

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,

IGN: frogger35
RLN: Tyler

FTB experience: 8 months or so

Info: I saw your server posting and was like holy lord! Extra hard mode :D, Looks like my kind of game.
I hope to join your server and help out the community as much as I can. I'm located in the USA and understand there may be a few connection laggy issues going on.
I'm looking for a semi-mature to super mature server. I agree to your rules completely and love the fact you added the "chop your trees down Fully!" bit. If you don't it just simply looks ugly and no one wants an ugly server to play on.

Thank you for taking your time and reading my app.
Hope to see ya all in-game.

P.S. does your server have a ts, vent, mumble, or any other voice chat service available?
P.S.S. I don't like frogs :)