Open Crashing upon looking at uses for glowstone

U

Underappreciated

Summary of the problem Crashing upon looking at uses for glowstone

Pack Version 2.3.0

What is the bug? Whenever I look at the uses for glowstone (block form) through JEI my game crashes without fail. I've repeated this 4 times and all that happens if my game crashes faster.

Mod & Version Just Enough Items 4.11.0.204

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/aa43fcbc

Is it repeatable? Hover over a glowstone block and use your hotkey (typically u) to view the uses for the item. Produces a crash

Known Fix None

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I tried this in both single player and on a server - checked all tabs (and subpages), all recipes and uses for glowstone block - without crashing.

From the log you shared:
Server brand: Waterfall (git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.12-SNAPSHOT:dd9c358:178) <- fml,forge,sponge

It looks like you're on a server using a bukkit/bungeecord fork - could this be the cause of your issue?

Can you try and re-create this in single player or on a server using the provided "server-launcher"?

U

Underappreciated

I have now tested it in single player and it seems to be fine, I guess it is something with the server, sorry for wasting your time.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I have now tested it in single player and it seems to be fine, I guess it is something with the server, sorry for wasting your time.

No problem, not a waste of time - we validated that it wasn't a bug in the pack, and you got some hint of where/what the issue might be. :)