Open Crashing upon looking at uses for glowstone

Discussion in 'FTB Revelation' started by Underappreciated, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Summary of the problem Crashing upon looking at uses for glowstone

Pack Version 2.3.0

What is the bug? Whenever I look at the uses for glowstone (block form) through JEI my game crashes without fail. I've repeated this 4 times and all that happens if my game crashes faster.

Mod & Version Just Enough Items 4.11.0.204

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/aa43fcbc

Is it repeatable? Hover over a glowstone block and use your hotkey (typically u) to view the uses for the item. Produces a crash

Known Fix None

2. grandrolf

grandrolf Global moderator Team Member Global Moderator Trusted User

I tried this in both single player and on a server - checked all tabs (and subpages), all recipes and uses for glowstone block - without crashing.

From the log you shared:
    Server brand: Waterfall (git:Waterfall-Bootstrap:1.12-SNAPSHOT:dd9c358:178) <- fml,forge,sponge

It looks like you're on a server using a bukkit/bungeecord fork - could this be the cause of your issue?

Can you try and re-create this in single player or on a server using the provided "server-launcher"?

3. I have now tested it in single player and it seems to be fine, I guess it is something with the server, sorry for wasting your time.

4. grandrolf

grandrolf Global moderator Team Member Global Moderator Trusted User

No problem, not a waste of time - we validated that it wasn't a bug in the pack, and you got some hint of where/what the issue might be. :)