Open Crash with Super Circuit Maker

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Crash with Super Circuit Maker

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? Place down a state cell (made from the blueprint) and break it (tried numerous pick axes and they all cause crash). Crash occurs.

Mod & Version This is with 3.0.4

Link to log file http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/23788254/

Is it repeatable? Yes everytime.

Known Fix I have the same mod in my pack which I tested and the crash doesn't occur, the major difference is the mcmultipart in my pack is newer so this maybe fixed already. Downside is the mcmultipart which I use is experimental (MCMultiPart-experimental-2.0.0_88-universal) as Mekanism pulls this down and replaces what was there previously. There maybe a maven release of MMP which is more recent which you can use.

T

twit

Adding on to this.

Summary of the problem Crash with Super Circuit Maker

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? Break a circuit with red stone signal flowing through it. Attempt to save and quit crashes java.

Mod & Version This is with 3.0.4

Link to log file no crash report generated

Is it repeatable? Yes everytime.

Known Fix

Video of the crash:

deadscion

Mar 18, 2016
I am using SkyFactory 3 version 3.0.6, I have had the same crash. I was able to fix it, by updating Forge from version 2215 to 2221

Reactions: ShinyPhoenix

ShinyPhoenix

Jul 29, 2019
I am using SkyFactory 3 version 3.0.6, I have had the same crash. I was able to fix it, by updating Forge from version 2215 to 2221
I do confirm the crash persists on SkyFactory 3 3.0.6.
@deadscion, if I may ask, how did you update the Forge version? Thank you!

Edit: managed to update the Forge version to 12.18.3.2215, and the crash does not occur anymore. :)

Last edited:

deadscion

Mar 18, 2016
Leaving everything intact with the FTB launcher and folders, I access the SkyFactory Folder with MultiMC launcher and modpack editor. The rest nearly explains itself. Even my fix does not work all the time, I am sad to say. Break a redstone circuit tile with most any tool can crash the entire program back to desktop.