CRASH when trying to Connect Gold Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrocities

Jul 29, 2019
Follow up. I have once again followed the trouble shooting guide and uninstalled Java and reinstalled it. I have also done a complete wipe and fresh install of FTB.

The game originally crashed when I tried to connect a gold redstone conductive pipe to the Diesel Generator.
Crash report on that is in the first post.

Now whenever I attempt to load my save game I get the same crash each and every time.
http://pastebin.com/dUzxQZQY
http://pastebin.com/bdZACnau (MC CR)

If you want I can upload the save game world file. Its about 94megs zipped.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
From your first logfile:
Code:
[11:19:30] [ERROR] FileOutputStream.open:-2->Settings.save:73: Failed to save settings: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Raymond\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\ftblaunch.cfg (The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open)

The (The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open)
Indicates that an other program has this file open. Most often this is an Anti-Virus with a RTS (Real Time Shield). The best thing to do is to add the launcher installation folder and the installation path set in the launcher to the exclude list of the RTS.

Atrocities

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the response. :D

Here is an update:

I have been able to duplicate the crash twice more. Placing a golden conductive pipe onto the top of a Diesel generator can cause the game to crash. I too thought that it was a fluke but even with AV off, just to be safe, and a complete uninstall reinstall of Java and FTP, plus a registry wipe, memory check, defraying of system drives (not ssd) and a few reboots, driver updates (Although none were needed), and an afternoon of pain staking face palm, head key boarding, I finally broke down and used MCeidt to delete all the entities in the area. That got me rebooted into the save game.

I am pretty sure that this might be a legitimate bug in the mod pack. I was able to duplicate it. I kept a back up of the world save if it is ever needed to confirm anything.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
I managed to duplicate the crash as well, altho I don't understand why you're trying to connect a conductive pipe to a diesel generator in the first place :p

Status
Not open for further replies.