Crash Report: Already Tessellating!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

It_IS_Lupus

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine and thermal expansion have issues with each other. I know this was the case before the dw20 was released, but I'm not sure if team cohf(or optifine) fixed it since it "wasn't high on their fix list" might be a misquote, also not condemning the decision.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine and thermal expansion have issues with each other. I know this was the case before the dw20 was released, but I'm not sure if team cohf(or optifine) fixed it since it "wasn't high on their fix list" might be a misquote, also not condemning the decision.
Sooo what should I do to fix it? Take out optifine and put it back if the error disappears? Same with TE?

It_IS_Lupus

Jul 29, 2019
Update cohf core. Make sure optifine is up to date as well, but definitely make sure you're on the latest version of cofh core(might want to update everything else that uses the RF api while you're at it.)

If none of that works, remove optifine and see if that resolves it.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Update cohf core. Make sure optifine is up to date as well, but definitely make sure you're on the latest version of cofh core(might want to update everything else that uses the RF api while you're at it.)

I tried updating COFH core, but it was already the latest version. I also tried removing optifine but I still crash, with the same exact report minus the optifine parts.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019

Whoops, I accidently removed a mod that I thought was optifine. I removed it and it ran. I'll try using it with optifine, because I think it will help performence

It_IS_Lupus

Jul 29, 2019
It normally does. Problem is it doesn't play well with mods. Is your pc just not powerful enough for the DW20 pack or are you experiencing the chunk loading lag that is prevalent in 1.7.10? If its the latter try adding fastcraft(its a mod by Player) you can find it over on the industrialcraft forums or Here If you don't wanna find it manually

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
It normally does. Problem is it doesn't play well with mods. Is your pc just not powerful enough for the DW20 pack or are you experiencing the chunk loading lag that is prevalent in 1.7.10? If its the latter try adding fastcraft(its a mod by Player) you can find it over on the industrialcraft forums or Here If you don't wanna find it manually
I have fastcraft. The game apparently didn't want to run on the other world and it does on this with optifine. Weird.

It_IS_Lupus

Jul 29, 2019
Normally, (in my experience) the "already Tessellating" error has to do with an entity that is being rendered. (every time its happened to me its been a Villager) So, while it will be fine for a while, expect it to happen again