Closed crash on join server

N

nwa

Summary of the problem crash on join server

Pack Version 1.2.0

What is the bug? Crash when I join server.
I managed to join the first few times and then this error :(

[20:16:22] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_STOPPING and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[20:16:22] [Server Shutdown Thread/INFO]: Stopping server
> Exiting...
Press any key to continue . . .

Mod & Version Revelations 1.2.0

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/7a23b688

Is it repeatable? yes
Start server and try to join

Known Fix

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
There's a mob that's bugging out.

Try this:

Start server, when it's up and running - type this command in the console:
"cofh killall"

(without " " and press enter)

Then try and log in to the server from your client.

Reactions: nwa
N

nwa

There's a mob that's bugging out.

Try this:

Start server, when it's up and running - type this command in the console:
"cofh killall"

(without " " and press enter)

Then try and log in to the server from your client.
Your solution works, but I had to send this command right before the server displayed the error, so I send it multiple times during server loading

Thank you very much!

R

RitaMaSTeR

Ive the same issue but with Endermans. my question is, that console command kill chickens and horses too or only hostile mobs?

EDIT: ive used that comand and now the issue its with my dog =(

-- Entity being ticked --
Details:
Entity Type: minecraft:wolf (net.minecraft.entity.passive.EntityWolf)
Entity ID: 3082
Entity Name: Wolf
Entity's Exact location: -1025.70, 64.00, 285.02
Entity's Block location: World: (-1026,64,285), Chunk: (at 14,4,13 in -65,17; contains blocks -1040,0,272 to -1025,255,287), Region: (-3,0; contains chunks -96,0 to -65,31, blocks -1536,0,0 to -1025,255,511)
Entity's Momentum: 0.00, -0.08, 0.00
Entity's Passengers: []
Entity's Vehicle: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1756)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:612)

Last edited:
R

RitaMaSTeR

I did a rollback in the server to fixed this issue, losing hours of work to me and my friends, and today's entity is a horse.. whats going one in my world?

R

RitaMaSTeR

I was able to fix the problem using this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/FeedTheBeastCrashes/comments/7og7hs/revalation_crash/. Or if you prefer:

Removing crashing entities Having gotten to the point where we understand what mod is causing the issue, in certain cases there is a straightforward solution to the problem.
  • Automatically Forge includes two configuration options for automatically removing crashing entities, and crashing tile entities. If you open your modpack folder, go into the config folder, and open forge.cfg, under the general section you should find the following lines:

Set this to true to remove any Entity that throws an error in its update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES. B:removeErroringEntities=false

Set this to true to remove any TileEntity that throws an error in its update method instead of closing the server and reporting a crash log. BE WARNED THIS COULD SCREW UP EVERYTHING USE SPARINGLY WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES. B:removeErroringTileEntities=false
    When you change these from false to true, the next time you start your world any entities or tile entities that were going to cause a crash will simply be removed. Note the warnings in the comments before each option, and heed them. These should only be enabled when necessary, not all the time.

• Manually Dealing with removing broken blocks or items from the world manually is beyond the scope of this document. However, the tools to do these things should be mentioned. If you are dealing with a block in the world that is causing a crash and you want to remove it, you can use MCEdit to edit the world while it is offline. Find it at the MCEdit site. If there is a problem with an item or something in someones inventory, a useful tool is NBTExplorer. Find it at its GitHub page.

R

RitaMaSTeR

Well, I keep having server crashes... this time a zombie, pls HELP

U

unstablecraft

load your world on peacefull aka no mob spawns
then you can fint the cause "peacefully"

R

RitaMaSTeR

I think the problem is having chickens with a hopper below them.

M

Mr_Ninja93

Problem is probably Draconic evolution's placed in world items feature, their bounding box is returning a null when mobs try to path near them/through them. It's fixed in Version 1.12-2.3.8.279 of the mod, if you are able to update it yourself, alternatively removing them will stop it happening.

Edit, Could also edit the draconic config to disable placeable items.
Code:
B:placed_item=true
to false, may or may not remove/delete existing ones.

Last edited:
P

PodzolMan

We also had that issue with mobs in a room with random chisel&bits bits on the floor. The problem persisted until we removed those, so those could also be a cause.

M

Mr_Ninja93

1.3.0 does indeed have the fixed version of Draconic Evolution in it!